Any stoner chefs out there?? Im not talking about edibles Im talking cooking

Discussion in 'General' started by onkruid, Jul 21, 2013.

1. #1 onkruid, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    Whata ya cooking for dinner tonight?  I'm making bay scallops with linguine in and olive oil, fresh garlic, and lemon juice sauce.   

edit: I'm cooking the pasta in a granulated garlic and red pepper flake mix with some salt and lemon then adding the pasta to the sauce and scallops

2. some starburst, wrapped in licorice, and then im gonna chew some sour skittles for a fuckin flavour exxxplosion

3. Speaking of stoner chefs, where the fuck has J-MF-S been?

4. Nice nothing like a sugar rush.   :yummy:

5. Thats sounds deslicious, i also made pasta tonight. Fettuccine with pesto+alfredo sauce with chicken+white & green onions+mushrooms+tomato+spinach which was sauteed in garlic and olive oil, it was not too shabby

6. #6 The Duude, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    Just cooked some "candy" for dinner.

2 cups of sugar
    3 table spoons of coco
    half cup of milk

Cooked in a cast iron skillet till it boiled for a minute and
    Add 2/3 cup of peanutbutter
    2 cups of oats
    and put it down in globs on wax paper and when they starts to cool down they harden. Seriously, it's sooo damn good.

What on gods green earth is pesto+alfredo sauce? I'm not sure how I feel about that it might be good?

8. I had a hostess cupcake. I was so lost without them :huh:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Well its not an actual thing you can buy lol (that im aware of)... i just have some alfredo sauce and i added in some homemade pesto, its a good combo imo

10. Cooked up some pork chops and fried some green tomatoes from the garden, a little mayo/horseradish/mustard/wingsauce dipping sauce for everything and I'm feeling well fed.

11. gunna grill a chicken breast then large dice it then :D-_-gunna make a basic alfredo sauce and add some basil pesto and some sundried tomatoes and fresh small dice tomatoes. With fresh asiago cheese sprinkled everywhere and freshly grated parmesian cheese. Its gunna be pretty magical.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 Jamaican Hotbox, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    This thread gave me a food boner.

13. Man, I feel like Emeril Lagasse when I start cooking. Cooking is a passion of mine, and I feel like a 5-star chef when I'm high and cooking. Not bragging or anything, just stoned.

14. I marinated a nice ny strip steak overnight and I grilled it along with some asparagus seasoned with salt, pepper, and a little olive oil. I love cooking man, not many things relax me like cooking does. Also, ladies LOVE guys that can cook. I've never met a girl that wasn't impressed when I told her I really enjoy cooking.

The way to a women's heart is through her va........no your right!!  through her stomach.  Chicks love a guy that can cook... this is true 

16. Whata ya cooking for dinner tonight?
    [​IMG]

17. #17 ghostonvacation, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    mang im about to try and throw something together if I make anything half decent i'll post a pic in here

im not a chef tho lol

18. I'm a secret chef 

19. yeah that sounds foul but i suppose it could go either way

20. I'm a chef by trade, just cooked off a lasagna trying to resist a slice the creamy bechmel and tht lovely pan fried mince in a red wine reduction.

Mmmmmmmmm. :p