Any Stock Traders?

Discussion in 'General' started by Haruto, Sep 24, 2014.

1. i've been at it for a few months now. does anyone else trade?

2. I've been vaguely interested for a while
    What do I need to do to start up?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

A marketable idea usually comes first.

4. I don't want to start a business and get investors, I thought the thread was about buying/selling stocks

5. Mostly dividend and low risk stocks, my portfolio is worth about 27 grand. Still building on it.

6. No but I have literally no idea about what resources are required etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Stocks have always gone right over my head. I am curious to know more as well, I just haven't really gotten a grasp on it yet.

8. Managed portfolios. Or mutual funds. Less work and less risk.

A good rule is to paper trade for 3-6months before you start playing with real money.

9. No one trades Forex? Forex has been something I've been playin with on and off, I blew a couple accounts in the past but I've been interested in trying to get the hang of it again, I believe the payoff is HUGE if you learn it proper.

10. #10 vetalbon, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
    I used to trade on Forex. It was difficult enough. This site was so helpful http://trading-secrets.guru/ There're many perfect pieces of advice. Good luck!

11. Seen a lot of this company on TV.

Now I'm heavily invested in the military industrial complex.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. As a warning, if you don't have time to watch the market shifts, don't invest in high risk. Personally, I've had great success through van guard medium to low risk and I have high risk in fidelity (back in 09, what took me two years to make, I lost in two hours). I had some success in penny stock but those can be here today, gone tomorrow. I also recommend 401k if your job offers it. It's a great, easy way to steadily build your money. I hope this helped, best of luck OP.

13. Ive been thinking of investing in the cannibus industry

14. Is that like a weed friendly Greyhound service?