any stephen king fans here

Discussion in 'General' started by dippin dave, Oct 9, 2012.

1. i love stephen king. he's my favorite author. my favorite books are the dark tower series. there amazing whats your favorite book by stephen king?

2. my favorite stephen king book is the long walk

3. I loved "The Body" and Shawshank Redemption!

Plus Children of The Corn!

4. I've never read any King, but the image of It used to haunt me as a child.

And by as a child, I mean to this day.

5. hell yea..

the stand, and the dark towers were good too.. well i cant really say, cause ive only read the gunslinger.. but i can see me liking the whole series

6. Stephen King is a great author and probably one of my personal favorites. I especially enjoyed The Green Mile and The Dark Tower series.

7. Man, I loved that book.

I wouldn't consider myself a "fan". But he writes some good books. I'm finally reading the shining. Good so far

8. Yeah I love his stuff, reading It at the moment

My favorite of the 7 or so I've read of his is:

[​IMG]

I seriously could not put that book down, sooooooooooooo good

9. the dark half was a good book too

10. Yeah, many of his books are great. Haven't gotten around to reading much of his work, though. The Shining was the first book I read by him, it is excellent.

11. quite a few but i cant remember their names lol

12. The only books I've ever read by King were The Stand & Pet Cemetary.
    The Stand had great first & last chapters with not much inbetween. Pet Cemetary was ok.
    Shawshank & Green Mile are world class movies made from what I suspect were great books.:D
    Cheers

13. Stephen King is one of the main reason's i like horror movies.

14. Anyone here a fan of his short stories? In some ways I think that is his best medium

15. yup.. read night shift in jail.. great stories..

i liked the one with the dude who got a package.. and in it were like mini toy soldiers that were sent to kill him :laughing:

16. The Stand is my favorite Stephen King book I've read I need to read more of his books though.

17. Desperation was a really fucked up one haha.

18. Apt pupil is a great short story by him. Its about a kid who finds out his neighbor is a nazi in hiding. I cant recommend it enough.

19. omg thank you so much to the guy that said desperation! i read some of it awhile ago and loved it but i forgot the name and now i know! yea it was preety fucked up the little i read.