any sober people in the house?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maleadapted, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Sober (well,, stoned but that's basically sober)

2. Oh yeah my connect came through So I'll be leaving the thread now

3. i have some skunk, but im to high tolerant, right now it would be a waste

4. Just smoke the shit. Damn.

5. Sober? I think I had some of that before I started growing. But it hasn't been around here since.

6. sobriety makes those very strange daze all that much more enjoyable. wouldnt trade it for anything. i like having a soul of my own

7. Yup. A ganja smoking session will be taking place at my friend's house soon, though.

8. ha, yea i wasn't.

but the dude called me back a few hours ago, and came threw w/ a half of mids for 90. it doesn't look as good as the stuff i usually get, but my tolerance is down so it doesn't really make a diffrence. i was stoned off half a bowl between two ppl. i'm kinda surprised.

oh and that dude could of got me it last night. but he thought i wanted a half pound (not half o). when he messaged me today he said "got that half p", it made me laugh, but kinda made me mad at the same time.

just glad i got something cuz Weeds is on tonight. but i gotta watch it online, hopefully i can find it posted somewhere.

9. #49 GreyMatterTripp, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
    Hahaha. That is kinda fucked up, just to assume you want a half P just because you said 'half' (talk about an up sale) and end up leaving you high and dry for the night.

Your not gonna believe this but I was so high when I responded to your last post that I thought you were joking about being out of oxygen. (Previous posts joking about not being able to score oxygen or getting high off of it.)

So what I was doing was trying to make a lame joke using a pun. :eek:

Now that I re-examine your post I see what you were talking about and that it should have been obvious.

Whats funnier than that is no one would have ever known had I not just posted this, but I found it too funny to keep to myself.

10. maybe some day, too busy enjoyin myself

11. oxygen never treated me as good as marry jane :(

its been awhile sense i've been sober.

its summer :smoking::wave::hello:

12. thank god no, just cruising the city, been puffin on Romulan all night and had a few beers, feeelin bomb and my bed looks like the fucking shit, peace:smoking: