any snowmobilers

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by atonsphere420, Mar 25, 2013.

1. :wave: what's ups guys I was wondering who here rides sleds an if so.what do got .

My sleds are a 1999 Polaris xcf SP with some clutch work done.
    My 2nd sled is a 1999 ski doo mxz 600 with :Dshaved heads v force 3 reeds an a dg race can. I will beat most 700 an 800 with this bad boy 110 on radar so far

2. Been out a few times and it was a hell of a lot of fun, but I don't own one myself.

3. i like snowmobiles but the last few winters have sorta sucked.

i've had a few.. first was a seventy-something arctic cat puma 440, next was an '83 arctic cat jag 340, now its a near mint '89 polaris indy 340. i mainly use it for ice fishing and leisurely trail riding. from time to time i get calls from a nearby nature center to "groom" their cross-county skiing/snowshoeing trails.

4. I love those old cats an poos, they are would selds an built to last.these new sleds are sweet looking but way to spend .it don't Matter if you don't own. A sled as long as you had fun its a great sport.

5. if money weren't an issue, i would own an f7 for fun on the ice, and a 900rmk for the trails.

just can't justify spending huge amounts of money on a toy i may or may not be able to use.

6. BRAPPPP BRAPPP BRAPPP. Snowmobile rider here!

1979 Ski-Doo Citation 250 single

1988 Ski-Doo Safari 377 twin

And the beast, The Summit 700.
    - Highmark 800 twin factory engine (fully built and balanced)
    - Racers Edge front chassis
    - 151" mountain tunnel
    - 151" paddle track

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. That is a bad ass doo ski you have .I'd love to have a f7 they pull very hard for a 700 an will beat 800cc an up sleds. Be shure to get a 03 f7 they were the fastest .after 03 cat switched to diamond drive witch slowed them down.

8. Why do you guys think about arctic cat an Yamaha teaming up. This will be interesting lol yamacat.

9. Ive been a few times and plan on buying my brother-in-laws sled when he upgrades.

My cousin, though... is a sled maniac out in Montana. I dont know the name of the company, but he works with the R&D group for someone that makes tuning hardware/software. Hes basically their test guy.

All he does all day is build sleds and ride out in the mountains. Hes all about trying to climb the steepest hills he can. Im itching to get out there sometime and check out his sleds.

10. Mountain sleds are intence

11. Yeah, its pretty wild stuff.

Not his video, but I believe this was one of the projects he'd been working on.. he might even be the other guy in the video. Cant tell with all the gear on.:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M83GoqApPwU]turbo 121" ski doo first ride - YouTube[/ame]

12. That's one bad ass sled bro I'd be in heaven if I had that beast .thank you for sharing guys . My dream.sled still is a 2000 Polaris xcr triple triple. 164 stock hp an she will go 120mph +.

13. Mmmm floating through fresh pow is the greatest thing ever. Ride a 07' 700 Polaris dragon :D that baby screeeeams

14. Those dragons are wicked sleds poo made you can race the crap out of them

15. Just got almost three of powder the other day...ride in the morning come in for a smoke sesh at the cabin and back for another few hours. One of the greatest days of the season

16. I'm so jealous the snow out here is melting super fast .I can't wait tell next winter allreaddy .braaaap braap .