Any Smokers and Tokers in England?

Discussion in 'General' started by BritBrit, May 11, 2011.

1. I was born in Manchester but live in California. I do visit the UK every few years though.

2. #42 Verdurous, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    There's a craigslist for London with a whole section dedicated to answering your question if you wanna check it out. :D

3. We get paid a lot here compared to most countries although the cost of living is huge. Was much easier in South Dakota ^_^

4. Worcester city man. Not enough stoners to be honest..

5. I'm from South London, Surrey. So much green down here I don't know how you can't find friends who do it, haha.

6. Not far from Worcseter man, you know that litle head shop called Joy in the little precinct area? Get there sometimes for stuff, sound guy runs it.

7. Big-up bruv, Essex sais high

8. watch out for that grit man. i live in massachusetts and ive encountered it a few times. i heard its bad up there

9. Camden Town...Now the worst place to try and get some as there are PoPo fucking EVERYWHERE. Oh and North London in general is the shit

10. Word up Essex!

11. Essex blud.

12. I aint been there man. Didn't even know it was there? I think I know where you mean. By McDonalds?

13. North East England - Teesider here fella

14. Derby born and bred...

Moved to France though.

15. Leicester!

16. I mentioned I'd like to relocate/visit England earlier in the thread, but I didn't even think to ask; could anyone help me out in any way? I'd like to visit sometime this summer if possible for like a couple weeks or something and am planning on eventually relocating permanently. Does anyone know of any resources or anything? I was thinking about volunteering so I can work legally to support myself on the side if needed. Anyone know of a place that specializes or would be open to supporting a Tier 5 immigrant? I'm pretty set on getting out of the US. I haven't had much luck finding any agencies that specialize in stuff like this in the UK, but here in the US they're all over (I'm not even close to the Mexican border either), so maybe it's just cause I'm looking for over here. Lol

17. Cockpit has such a sick atmosphere!

18. Norf Weezy yeah yeah!!

And I remember a few years ago when you could go to the Lock and just get any one of the rastas down there to hook you up and it would always be big and nice. Now there are dogs at the bloody station every time i'm there and a couple of vans going up and down the high road!

19. I'm in Manchester at Uni and pretty much everyone smokes at Uni. You get the few students selling some shit cheese as well as the local Mancunian crackheads.

There are some real good dealers though who bring in some nice stuff hence my username lol. One had some proper afghani hash went quick though and hasn't had it since. One guy has his own business set up lol got loads of drivers and a system with all his clients names and addresses. Finishing up Uni now, depressing!

20. Got a couple buddies at UCL... anyone know where/which areas I should tell em to try copping a sack in?