Any Smokers and Tokers in England?

Discussion in 'General' started by BritBrit, May 11, 2011.

1. What's the name of the bar under the bridge?
    Leeds is pretty cool.

2. I'm in Worcestershire. It's alright I suppose. But I don't want to live here forever. Somewhere always warm like Austrailia or Puerto Rico.

3. I grew up in Worcestershire, where abouts are you??

4. I've been thinking about moving to the UK here soon. Probably in or near London. I smoke for occasional back pain from an injury and it also practically cures my insomnia. Is there a mmj program in the UK? I can't really stand sleeping or pain pills.

5. No there isn't a MMJ program in the UK, however you can get it delivered faster than a pizza to your door in London :D

6. Maybe Cockpit, that's the only one I can think of that's under a bridge, maybe Mission though as that's quite close.

7. Cockpit! That's it.

8. Macdonalds and tv;)

9. Curry & Chips :D

10. Berkshire, though I just moved to Wales for uni...

11. #31 Verdurous, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What's the penalty for it then?

12. just the congestion charge i believe :p

13. If you've got a reasonable amount you'll usually just have it confiscated.
    CSOs tend to be a little more pissy about it but you can literally just tell them to fuck off and walk away.

14. What's the bud there like? My mates are all dispersed round the UK for uni now and from what I've heard it's actually pretty good. I'd be so down to go to uni in the UK... I originally applied for Westminster, Southampton and Leeds Met but never finished up with UCAS so I ended up in the US haha. Could do with some good football and banter :(

15. It's a case of knowing someone who's a massive smoker and knows a few small dealers. Weed you'll find on the streets or from big dealers is usually shit here, but if you get onto someone who knows where to go you can get most strains.

16. Well put it this way my guy was caught with 1/2 an Ounce and the cops just took to off him and gave him a warning. As long as you aren't smoking it in front of kids or selling it to kids they are ok about it.

Yes that is a pain in the arse, £10 a time huh!

17. How about deportation? Lol I'd run risk of that until I become eligible for naturalisation. I'd be f-ed too cause the DEA'd prolly throw me away and swallow the key.

18. Mate if the police caught you as an American student with a small amount of weed, you would be treated the same as anyone, they would take it off you and either give you a 'cannabis warning' or just tell you to fuck off - deportation = headache & paperwork

19. Yep, England here as well - just south of Birmingham :wave:

20. Pretty cool thread, I've been wondering about the UK for quite some time now. What's the cost of living? Like apts (flats I guess) and bills and whatnot?