Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any schoolteachers on here?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by foxforcefive, Dec 15, 2013.

1. I've always wondered if my teachers smoked weed. How often are you drug tested?

2. Doubt it but maybe

3. Storm Crow teaches If I remember correctly

4. You know, if you spent as much time as you do on GC. Maybe you'd turn in that paper that was due the 6th Timmy.

Smh

5. Pretty sure teaching is like local Government meaning yes they are drug tested and probably very often. 

6. It Depends on the school (area).

7. I don't think so. Both my gfs parents are English teachers and don't get drug tested lol.

8. Good to know haha. 

9. i doubt any teachers are stupid enough to risk their job to say they smoke pot on here

10. [quote name="foxforcefive" post="19164502" timestamp="1387087140"]I've always wondered if my teachers smoked weed. How often are you drug tested?[/quote]My 6th grade teacher was fired for lighting up in his class room hours before school started. He then married one of the students I went to school with. Weird dude. So weird.

11. my friends mum is a teacher who smokes weed. she teaches 5-6 year olds and is a full on middle aged hippie

12. That's nothing a teacher at my old middle school was sent to jail later that day for coming to school drunk

13. can u give her my resume? I would like to chill with her sometime and pretend to be a supply teacher

14. Lol not true.. I dont remember who but ive seen atleast 2 posts where pple said they were teacher.. So yeah, they are on here

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I've seen several professors on here. And a couple teachers. Not that rare I'd imagine.

16. It would only be risking their jobs if they identified themselves, and why would their superiors be browsing GC anyway? 

17. Yeah I wasn't even thinking when I posted lol...

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I've never really had my suspicions confirmed one way or the other, but there are a few teacher's I was pretty damn sure smoked, and even more who at least used to.

19. A lot used to. They probably can't get away with it because of their job.

20. A friend I went to highschool, and college  with is a middle school band teacher. He doesn't smoke during the school year, but every summer I go spend like two weeks with him and we get stoned, and go out to the bars and tear shit up. He doesn't smoke a lot, but he does smoke. I think he only really does it with me when I come visit him during the summer. But in college and highschool we got high as shit all day everyday.