Any Rugby fans or fellow ruggers in this forum?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by SirDankness420, Aug 12, 2012.

1. I'm a die hard rugby player from upstate NY. My life is smoking weed, playing rugby, and having fun. Any other ruggers enjoy a little herb? :smoke:

2. Hell yea I love playing what position are u

3. Ooh pics of muscles or it didn't happen:p

4. Union or League?

League is better...

5. I play union because that's what's more common around here and just where I started. I don't really know much about league so I cant say anything about it.

And to the first reply, I usually play flanker, preferably open side. I also play lock and eight man, and can occasionally fill in at center if really needed. I'm 6'2" 220 so I can be pretty versatile.

6. Hell yeah, highschool and college. Rugby keggars are the best after a physical game against people you grow to hate within minutes of the game. Afterwards both teams go back to the rugby house on campus and throw a keggar from 2pm til 2am. How do you guys get down in NY

7. DTV has free Super15 & internationals on channel 490-1 this weekend: NZ/ARG & SA/AUS
    I have mad linx for free rugby if you dont have DTV:
    Rugby
    Sport On Demand Live Sports Streams Online For Free

If you like Premiership heres a great site:
    Premiership Rugby

I like rugby more than the NFL lately and ive been an NFL fan for 35 years! The NFL needs to get rid of the helmets and about 6 referees. Rugby only has 1 field ref for 30 players!(& 2 flags)

8. Love watching and playing rugby... All blacks/springboks fan all day..

Ty for links

9. I only watch Union. It seems Union is like the NFL and League is like college level, where the guys are trying to move up to Union. League's not as violent as Union and theres no counter-rucking or mauls as far as I know. I dont really watch 7's either but since it's in the olympics I guess I'll watch the skinny Kenyan's run around everyone....

10. lol league guys can play union, union guys can't play league. league and union are the two toughest sports in the world, football wise. but league takes more skill, there are more playmakers and wonderful team plays and what not.

11. [quote name='"holdzy89"']

lol league guys can play union, union guys can't play league. league and union are the two toughest sports in the world, football wise. but league takes more skill, there are more playmakers and wonderful team plays and what not.[/quote]

Watch a little of both but mainly union. But
    yeah it's true because they are on the comeup trying to strut their skills. I prefer playing than watching though...