Any '' rock of love bus '' fans? { bret micheals you fool }

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Jan 26, 2009.

1. WELL TONIGHT MY WORLD COLLAPSED... MAN I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS ABOUT THIS SHOW,,, MUST BE ALL THE FINE CHICKS,,,,WITH '' WHOREY'' personalities but i love this show,,,

well tonight bret kicked marcia off the tour,,,,, my god i loved this brazilian chick,,,,,

she was my favorite,,,,im so depressed that i wont see her fine ass no-mo...

..heres to you babe,,,

..[​IMG]

shit i could pull my pud right here looking at this gooddess:rolleyes:

2. I hate tv. I especially hate VH1 and MTV sry man I just can't watch tv anymore. Shits pathetic.

3. bret michaels looks like a transvestite

and to the guy above me, VH1 is a good channel its like "100 greatest hard rock songs" for like 4 hours, then "metal mania" for another 4

i mean, they did an ENTIRE SHOW on smells like teen spirit, one of the best songs ever IMO.

4. Yeah i can't stand tv much anymore. At least not the music channels, that play everything except for music. And isn't this like the 4th time that guy did a dating show like this? Ha you'd think by now he would realize it isn't working

5. Yeah, some of them are attractive until you realize they're diseased sluts who are whoring themselves out on national television for a washed up talentless corporate rocker d-list celebrity who wears a layer of makeup and a wig. Watching the show is addictive as hell though. I'm not ashamed to admit that it kind of makes me feel better about myself.

6. Haha, we watch Rock of Love all the time when we get baked. I didn't see Marcia get kicked off, saw the last bitch go - that was some funny shit. "Get the fuck out of here."

7. brett micheals is a douche

8. i dont like beverly either but im glad he got rid of that tall saggin tits bitch named brittaney, the sock thief lol

9. Yah, wtf was up with that? Then she tried to deny it.... like the camera didn't see anything?

I'm 100% certain all of those bitches are fucking crazy.