Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Recipes Do-able With Just a Microwave?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ɯeeds, Jan 25, 2009.

1. I would really like something edible/drinkable, but I'm limited to nothing but the microwave of my dorm… I tried making tea a few days ago by microwaving whole milk, dipping a tea bag of weed, microwaving, stirring it together, microwaving, and so on for about 2 minutes (stirring every 20sec or so). It worked and a good body high kicked in after about 45 minutes or so, but I don't feel like it was strong enough for how much herb I used (g/g and a 1/2) to make it.

Any known recipes for microwave cooking that are more efficient than this out there?

:smoking:

2. Firecrackers can be made in it.

3. firecrackers can be made without cooking at all you set everything up like normal but leave the crackers sitting out for a day or two. the longer left out the better