Any quick get better remedies?

Discussion in 'General' started by JaimeLynn420, Aug 5, 2012.

1. So I have not been feeling good at all this past week. I dont really know why either, but anyways I just wanted to know if any of you had some quick fixes to feeling better. Obviously I know, smoking but I mean its helping but its not calming my stomach and making me not so nauceous. I have litterally been just feeling ill this past week, just so dizzy and so nauceous.. Anything to help?

2. Meditating is the answer you are seeking :)

Masturbation is not too bad followed by a drink and a book.

3. Tea with honey. LOTS of honey. And a small cup of black coffee. And yes meditate. You'd be suprised how much control you have over your body with your mind.

4. Are you on any meds?

5. Birth Control and that is it, and I have never had any issues with the pill I am as I have been on it for over 2 years and its never once made me feel like this

6. Alright then thats not your problem. Go with what Demiurge said. Tea and honey.

7. You could just have a mild virus, and if so, there is not much you can do except let it run its course. :(

8. maybe you have a terminal illness, you should get that checked out.

9. A back rub and a dose of Creamofsomeyoungguy. :D

Hard to diagnose from here. Did you do anything eat anything out of the normal routine in the last week?

10. Haha, I could go for the backrub lol. But I like to be more on thie giving end more than the recieving. and no, litterally nothing out of the ordinary.

11. If you're not better tomorrow I would suggest going to see the Dr. I'm not a Dr but I have played one on occasion....

12. Tacos will come back and get you. Sometimes weeks later.

13. Get really drunk and throw up, just stay hydrated. Stay away from carbonated shit too. If you have something bad in your stomach it will come out with the puke. Make sure to drink water though, being dehydrated while sick can really fuck you up.

14. [quote name='".AcidTrip."']Meditating is the answer you are seeking :)

Masturbation is not too bad followed by a drink and a book.[/quote]

This and a very processed edible!