Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any pothead hunters?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WiscondoSmoker8, Sep 21, 2011.

1. I smoke weed and love to hunt does anyone else?

2. Strain hunter, poon tang and pancake only

3. no clue what that means....

4. Lmao. I read the title and i was like wtf? Thought you were talking about people who hunted potheads. Not people who hunt high lol.

5. Maybe if I was really hungry and had nothing to eat... but not for the fun.

6. im sure there are

7. ye same i was like here we go another thread about cops LOL

but no iv never been hunting lol

8. Not hunt high but like to smoke and hunt haha not at the same time that'd be dangerous lol

9. that sucks its so fun and im sure any pothead would enjoy nature haha

10. No but all my friends do

anyone ever shot while high?

11. "Hey man, try to light the lighter with a bullet!" - and that was the last anyone ever heard from little Timmy.

12. haha yea no thanks

13. iv been "shot at" while i was baked, tripping over yourself while shitting your pants and trying to run at the speed of light while baked isnt fun :(

i would like to go hunting tho sometime, good rifles are expensive tho and i spend all my money on bud LOL

14. Im not much of a hunter but its a pretty common mix over here.
    I don't like to go like legit hunting but shooting like fuckin possums and racoons digging through your shit is fun.
    You know what's the fucking funnest stoned? Carp spearing? Best time of my life no joke.

15. I don't hunt but it seems like it would be a lot more fun with weed lol I mean all your doing is sitting there...

16. Dedicated hunter. Dedicated stoner.

Although I'm not high while I hunt. I would probably just end up sleeping the day away. I will give a try once though.

I've never went shooting while high, but shooting sober is fun. Therefore, shooting high must be awesome.

17. Dude, I hope you're a seasoned toker. I would be scared to see a gun in the hand of most noobs, lol. To answer your question, I don't hunt, but I have a lot of friends that do. The annual trimming parties are one long string or stories about I killed this and blood shot out of that....

18. i shoot my gun high some times, but i dont like shooting beings.

19. Just sitting there? You dont know what hunting is if that's what you think. I live in Arizona and go hunting with my dad for white tail deer and its so much more active than just sitting around. Some days we have to hike mountains all day just to find a deer trail. Never gone high but i doubt it would be much fun since you need to be sober to not make mistakes when camping and such.

20. Well like I said I don't hunt, but when I was like 8 years old me and my dad went for some reason (I live in Michigan) and all we did was sit there at 5 am in the morning and I fell asleep lol.