Any possibility of Soundcloud embedding?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Jimmy Carter, Oct 18, 2012.

1. #1 Jimmy Carter, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    Hello GC Admins/mods... whoever reads this :p I'd like to ask what the possibility would be of being able to embed soundcloud players? In another forum I go to, for music, you just put " [soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/cycle-ogic/cycle-ogic-float[/soundcloud] " and it embeds the player.

The reason I ask is mainly for the use in the music producing thread since pretty much everyone uses soundcloud to upload their music.

Not sure if its been brought up before but thought I'd ask anyway :wave:

2. this would be dope

3. i know it can be done (course us mods have no play in the technical aspects of this forum) on vbulletin...

not a bad idea, i love soundcloud haha

4. Supply me example embed code so i can check

5. [quote name='"gnik drazil"']Supply me example embed code so i can check[/quote]

Ill post it when I get on my comp

I googled soundcloud vbulletin and the first page was on sound cloud with the coding needed from your end of things :)

6. SoundCloud » SoundCloud player in forums (5-step guide for SoundCloud BB code)

i know absolutely nothing about vbulletin so maybe this doesnt work here lol but thats what i got

7. It is live , you can use the bbcode now.

8. [quote name='"gnik drazil"']It is live , you can use the bbcode now.[/quote]

You are the master of the interwebs

9. Holy shit its in the original post! Damn thank you for lookin into that!

thats whatsup!

10. [quote name='"Jimmy Carter"']Holy shit its in the original post! Damn thank you for lookin into that!

thats whatsup![/quote]

Lol I figured it was too simple to be true

But I was wrong