Any portable vapes for hash?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by stonedchristian, May 3, 2012.

1. Originally i wanted to get the mflb but i read it goes better for weed. Are there any good vapes that aren't too expensive THANKS!

2. no recommendations?

3. Havent heard of a portable that you can put hash in. I know when I just out straight kief in my mflb it didint vape to well. It all balled together and was just a waste. You can hit hash through other vapes though.

4. In my experience a mixture of hash and herb works quite well in the Iolite. You could substitute other herbs or even tobacco. Point is, you need to have some sort of fibrous material mixed with the hash for it to vaporize properly.

5. The solo by arizer vapes hash like a beast

6. Calm down stonedchristian lol, bumping three times in a day is something most don't take kindly too.

The DaVinci has a hash can and the atmos raw is pretty much only good for hash.

If you have oil get an omicron.

7. ThermoVape Revolution (I've never used it, I'm not recommending it, just passing along the info).

8. solo arizer can vape hash like guy above said.

9. Look up the stealth vape on google. I think i read that it can do concentrates/hash. Its basically a magic flight box in the shape of a bullet, they just started selling them in February

10. Last I heard no one has received one from the seller and requests for refunds are going unanswered. Check the thread on FC.

11. Thanks for the suggestions I'll look into all of them, the solo arizer was my second choice to the stealthvape but seeing that most people seem to really like it so i might aswell go for it. Thanks guys and Thanks to guy above, found the thread.

12. [quote name='"ocsurfer"']

Last I heard no one has received one from the seller and requests for refunds are going unanswered. Check the thread on FC.[/quote]

Dude are you serious? Fuck that shit, it wouldve been such a nice vape.. Back in late january i was looking into either the stelath vape or mflb, thank god i went with the latter

13. I have the Arizer Solo and Omicron. The Solo does hash well but it takes a while to burn. I can't imagine any other portable vape performing better with hash.

The Omicron does not take in hash, but it does concentrates really well. Put in a gram of wax and warm it up for 3 seconds. Lift off.

14. Check out FC....
    thermovape i think does a cart for concentrates

15. I bought the Atmos Raw for wax hash an I must say it has been phenomenal along with their customer service. Here's a demo vid I made of me hitting the Atmos with some serious dabs.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tWeEm4UUOE&list=UUZtrXJgWc20qLZU1rkXJimw&index=2&feature=plcp]Atmos - YouTube[/ame]