Any (Pop) Punk Rock fans

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by PokeBong, Dec 5, 2014.

1. #1 PokeBong, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2014
    Any tokers here a fan of punk rock?

I definitely enjoy listening to these bands
    Panic! At The Disco
    Fall Out Boy
    Paramore
    Blink-182
    Green Day
    My Chemical Romance
    Rise Against
    Good Charlotte
    All-American Rejects

What are your favorite bands?
    (btw i'm a guy )

*EDIT*
    Apparently, pop punk, and punk rock are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS and I should NEVER compare the two .-.
    Sorry if I mislead anyone.

2. Literally none of those are punk rock, quite a misleading thread title.

3. Yeah that's like pop-punk dude.  I do like blinks first album Cheshire Cat, though. As far as punk, I like the Ramones, The Clash, Velvet Underground, Joy Division ( kind of bridged the gap between punk and new wave )

4. G.G. Allin enough said.

5. G.G Allen! Jesus H Christ, what a f'in trip that dude is.

I do like Blink, mainly the early stuff. I even met Scott Raynor, (old drummer), a while back, he was a nice guy. 

7. CARMELITA...hold me tighter

8. Oh yeah, and some select Misfits songs. Honestly I hate Glenn Danzig, he seems like a complete fuck head, but some of the songs just sound so damn good. Like Last Caress, lyrically I hate it, but damn it sounds good.

9. #9 PokeBong, Dec 6, 2014

Lol, sorry for misleading ,
    punk, pop punk, still all punk rock to me XD

10. Saw the Dead Boys, Destroy All Monsters in London back in the early 80s....does that count? Not sure ANY the OP listed actually were/are PUNK.

What ever floats your boat :smoke:

12. #12 Sade, Dec 6, 2014
    BLASPHEMY!!! I use to think Michale Graves was better. Way wrong. Also Jerry only sucks at vocals stick to bass. Danzig is a fuck face but very talented.

13. Haha...im just not into the whole "brutal" "hardcore" "ill eat your face, rrraaaaahhhh" kind of stuff. I just like the sound.

14. Give me some black flag and bad brains as well.

15. Yeah Rollins in kinda like Danzig in that light, I suppose. I do like "liar" though.

16. Jello Biafra? Anyone?

The Vandals as well. Oi to the world works so well a this time of year