any pics of thunderfuck???

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by SirToppinHat, Apr 27, 2003.

1. okay... my dad told me once about a strain called ThuderFuck... I was wondering if anyone had a pic of it.... he sad that was some primo shit back in the day... and probably thrity years ago.... just wondering what the old man was so hyped up about. If anyone can help..... thanks....
    Peace, Love and bigger buds.

2. if it was that long ago, it couldnt have been nearly as good as some of the stuff we have now. think about it.

3. yeah i know... but i was just wanting to see what it looked like.
    and also.... i know someone who has been growing the same stuff for years, he calls his stuff zombie, and he's been growing the same plant longer than i have been alive he told me... so there is a chance that thunderfuck is the same... but i don't disagree with you that it could be better. Its always best to be better.

4. nope sorry never heard of them strains.....i even checked on cannagenetics for you but still nothing, and as for new strains being better than old ones......some old ones have allmost been lost and only old time growers still have them for personal use and the THC count can be higher!........Peace out......Sid

5. it's most likekly a name a local grower or dealer attached to his weed at the time, happens all the time.....

6. Well Afghani Gold is also a strain but it's not in the 717 strain archieve.

7. Never been to there, thanks.

8. alaskan thunder fuck, heard of it, never seen it, my friend has a friend who has the strain but it is in hawaii. it is supposedly a very top notch strain.

9. thank you all for your comments... and sid.... i hope you didn't waste too much time looking for zombie, cause it's a strain that someone i know has been growing for himself... that's just what he calls it.... whether not it's actually a different variety i don't know... but i know from personal experience that the name suits it to a T, because you feel like one after you smoke it.

Peace, love and bigger buds.

10. alaskan thunderfuck is indeed a real strain, and it owns the majority of everything out there right now.

Alaskan flowers with dense, stout buds and a glacier of crystals frosting her colas. Pure Indica! Flowering time 50 days. This is one the varieties that is known as Alaskan Thunderfuck!

This variety brings back that majestic legendary marijuana from the great Alaskan Northland. Highly recommended by the best fishing and hiking guides in the Matanuska Valley. The buds are huge and solid as Danali "Mt. McKinley" herself. A glacier of THC crystals frosts her colas and packs more power than an icepack polar bear.

[​IMG]

my favorite strain

11. Thunderfuck is out there. It is also known as Alaskan Tundra fuck, Matanuska Tundra, Matanuska Gold, and a few other names. I have done alot of research into this strain but have never been able to track down the original genetics. Those few people out there that have the strain are keeping it to themselves like some kind of sacred shrine, only to be cultivated by members of thier secret society. Good for them. I have tried Thunderfuck 3 times. One was a dud and I doubt that it was ATF. The other two were out of this world and the samples came from a pre Vietnam hippie, and the other was from his son, who coincidentally got it from dad. I was up to $180 dollars for a clone and gave up as I came to the conclusion that no amount of money would get me one. The strain grows quickly and is a very heavy producer. It is very bug resisitant, mold resistant, and can live happily through heavy frost. It is also capable of growing at very high mountainous altitudes which would make it less likely to be found by the law or your everyday average hiker. This strain has less real info on it than Bigfoot. Perhaps that is who is the keeper of the mother plant. Find Bigfoot, find ATF. Good luck.

12. yeh it is a strain cuz i have also heard of it.....it was in nashville,tn last year for 2 weeks and my cousins friends had it.....he said it was the best weed he had ever smoked...thats means alot coming from this guy....i hope this helps u...jem..
    peace