Any other teachers out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by ElgaeRaw, Jan 25, 2011.

1. [quote name='ElgaeRaw']About two years to get all of my licensing requirements plus student teaching completed. I didn't major in education in undergrad, so I completed it as a graduate program towards my masters.

In Tennessee, the pay is alright for a single guy with no mortgage, but I definitely wouldn't turn down a sugar mama.

hahaha koo thanks for the reply, im considering being a teacher in the lower grades but i dont want to do too much schooling and am worried about being able to support my self

2. 7th grade, full license k - 12.

About five years in total of schooling, including my BA.

3. its good to hear from pro-cannabis educators so openly...lol i wonder if we have any legislators in here....:smoke:

4. It's pretty cool to have some smoking teachers but aren't you paranoid about posting on a place like this? I mean, you are probably safe for the most part but all it takes is that one dickhead to recognize you and effectively ruin your whole career.

5. I know this isn't the right place, but please update your "Tha Prof is no happy camper today." thread. Myself, as well as others are very curious what ended up happening. I was going to post this on your wall but you have it turned off. My apologies for being off topic.

To the OP: No. Not a teacher. :)

you know what they say....

those that can't do, teach

6. I'm not too worried. I'm pretty careful.

7. Only people who couldn't handle the responsibility of teaching say that. Though I'm pretty certain that the modified "Those who can't teach, coach" is a universal truth. :)