Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Any other ganja moms or dads out there?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MauiWowiMama, Oct 20, 2022.

1. New to grass city but not new to grass lol. Anyone else out there a parent and a stoner?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #2 MickFoster, Oct 20, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2022
    How about a grandparent and a stoner?
    Welcome to GC.
    :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Even better, more wisdom the better!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Yup Right Here Ima Mother Of 4 An Just About To Have My 5th Child Too. Ima Be A Ganja Momma For Life Tho. Welcome To GC I Hope To See You Around Alot. My Names Tonika Or Toni.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yup, I'm 63 yo and never smoked until about 2 years ago when I was taken huge amounts of oxycontin for pain for a back injury. My MD suggested weed as at least a partial replacement for opioids and my son hooked me up until I could start growing my own...

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Congratulations on 5! Thank you for the lovely welcome, my name is Janelle.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I’m both. A parent and partake in a little smoke. Welcome aboard, a lot of great people here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I love hearing that it’s at least a partial replacement for you and that you got it for your son. When I harvested the first thing I did was give some to my mom for her pain so she could make a lotion.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. thank you for the welcoming me, I appreciate all the replies!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Without being too nosy( if so just tell me to shove it) , how many little ones ya got running around and what part of this big marble we call earth ya from?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Thank You Too Girl Friend. I Like Your Name Janelle It Pretty :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  13. #13 Haggis420, Oct 21, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
    Welcome,,, I’m this summer new here myself…

I’m just newly returned to cannabis… 3 of my 5 children have been long time enjoyers of cannabis, as have several of my 13 grandchildren… The great grandchildren are yet too young,,, the oldest of the 3 is but 7 now…

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I like questions it’s okay. I have a 6 month old, a 6 year old and the two stepchildren 14 and 18. And I hail from the land of crazies, Southern California

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Thank you :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. well then welcome back at ya! Haha. That is awesome that you have such a big family and one who is not afraid of the benefits of this wonderful plant.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Just finished explaining to my 12 year old while trimming and hanging plants what I was doing and what said plants are used for. ( it’s legal here ) not the same conversation my mom had with me when I was found with said plants in my younger years lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. That’s great you educated your child instead of instilling fear. That’s what a parent is supposed to do!

19. Hi there, welcome.

Yes

How you like socal? I only see it mentioned in documentaries about the homeless. Lol.

• Like Like x 1

20. I live in a beautiful, small town, not far from the coast or the mountains. I’ve never had to shovel snow off my car, and it’s never been necessary for me to turn on the A/C (although at times I do). I mean i feel pretty lucky to live here. But it is expensive… where are you from?

• Like Like x 2