Any other fairly big men get too drunk to quick?

Discussion in 'General' started by Five To One, May 28, 2008.

1. Well i am on probation so i have been drinking here and their because the sober life is shit... anyway i am 5'11 and 200 and i had 2 jack and coke's (about 2 shots in each so 4 total) and i am very fucked up already... i have friends that are a quarter of my size and don't get drunk as easily as i do.

2. How often do you drink?

Tolerence plays a big factor to it.

But some peoples bodys just react differently to different substances, including alcohol.

3. My father is 5'11 250 pounds. I'm 5,11 140 pounds. Ive litterally had to help him up to bed on many occassion because he is so cheap. Oh well hes a happy drunk right up untill he passes out cold :D. I can put quite a few away for my size, but I always attributed that to the fact that my grandfather was a HEAVY alcoholic before my mother was born and all during her childhood.

4. It depends some nights I can throw down alot and others I get shitfaced off of less, eat something before hand to not get so drunk.

5. had a nice meal right before and i drink pretty often... but ya def some nights i don't get as drunk but fuck lol

6. There are some factors you need to keep in mind...

State of Mind
    Health Problems

Things like that can determine how drunk you can get. Especially state of mind, haha.

7. I say drinking isnt a contest.

Besides, you'll save money drinking less, and your liver will have less mileage on it when you're 45.
    Seems like kids nowdays need to get to that can-down-a-liter-of-vodka status straight outta high school.

I can be satisfied on 4 beers atm.

8. after 4 beers i would normally be feeling good, but not drunk. im 5'10", 180 lbs.
    like nugglord_420 said, it depends on alot of things. Had you eaten much that day? no matter how high your tolerance is or how big you are, if you drink on an empty stomach you will get fucked up harder and faster.

btw, stay away from bread when you plan to drink. it soaks up the alcohol, and then is released again later on when it is being digested.

9. I about a week ago at a party I chugged a 1/5 of jack and had about 11 beers, I was shitfaced but never threw up. That was a good night, BTW. Left the party with two chicks in my arms and beat a guy in a chugging contest by a long shot. Never felt like a man more than after that night.

10. Heh, I am 5'11 and 115 pounds, im a skinny fuck! :D

Of course, we all have a varying baseline tolerance, not only due to weight but to brain chemistry.
    I just don't think tolerance is something that is good to acheive, although it does suck if you can't control yourself after one beer.

11. lol leave it to our manly nature to create anything into a contest. I'm better than you because I can do something faster than you!! haha cmon man... You'll grow out of that mind set soon enough though..

If you get drunk faster than most take it as a good sign...
    2 reasons for this,
    1. You're not an alcoholic.... yet...
    2. YOU SAVE A LOT OF FUCKING $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I had a friend in college who had to literally down a bottle of cap. morgan to get drunk.. No joke... I met him at a bar while he was chuggin beer like a mad man.. We nicknamed him Champ after that haha :D

12. QFT

I've always loved booze because its a cheaper high than pot! Fucking 70$ eigths. How about TWO BUCK CHUCK EH?

13. i have to drink at least 8 beers to get a buzz. it sucks sometimes, gets expensive haha

14. It just felt good, some nights I can drink alot less and get shit faced, but something about that night just was awe inspiring. I actually have had alot of awe inspiring nights lately, I don't have to go to school anymore tell the fall and there is a party to crash just about every night.

15. I have big homies who get drunk quick as fuck. I seemed to have a natural tolerance for alcohol, my dads whole side of the family (including himself) were all alcoholics, so that may be a reason. I'm always the one who drinks the most, the fastest, and takes the longest to get drunk. It's funny watching people slowly drink their beers or do their shots, and get drunk fast, when im about 2 times ahead of em, jus buzzin.

16. thats how i am. i know what you mean haha

17. i never really thought of it really, but alcoholic genes are in my blood from both sides. i hear other people say there grandfather was an alcy, and dont really think of it...mine was too, lol. i always say i like herb better (and i really do) but i always end up drinking after a while anyway, and then start liking it a little more....im going to blame it on the genes :p

18. Man I love pot, but nothing feels better than after that first shot/beer. Your whole spinal cord loosens up and you feel like a million bucks. Every last worry in the world just becomes nothing at that point.

This, my friends, is why I try to control my drinking.

19. Im a big mofo... let me tell you...

AND... its funny im druck as fuck

but i can handle my booze... you can ask Eskimobob.. he knows...

ACTUALLY, WE SHOULD HAVE A DRINKING CONTEST ONLINE... a video drinking contest...... if anyones down PM me... i will show you whos boss :p

20. meh, I'm broke. But as soon as I get 13 spare bucks I'm getting myself a half gallon of vodka, I'm in for a drinking duel.