Any other dippers?

Discussion in 'General' started by blunts420days, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Am I the only one in the city that enjoys to pack some stokers or grizz after getting baked? well I enjoy that even when i'm not baked but yeah who else dips and what's your favorite dip?
    I love me some stokers straight or the occasional mint. When I can't get stokers I dip grizz green all day :yummy:
    save your lungs rot your gums!

also, I just love when i'm mega baked and I pack a huge lip of grizz green the burn just feels amazing :yummy:

2. Plot twist. Let's not get cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. lol, i used to dip. skoal timberwolf or copenhagen wintergreen

4. would rather hit a e cig

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Na fuck that.

Give me a cowboy killer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I fucking miss my marb 100s

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I prefer shorts over 100s.

Both are good though!

8. I pretty much chain smoked 100s sometimes, hate to think what I'd do to shorts haha

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Oh man I'm a chain smoking motherfucker.

But lately I've been buying L&M reds 100s!

Good cigs man for a good price!

10. I used to dip for about 5 years. Grizzly wintergreen or straight would switch it up when i got sick of one. Then i finally quit because it just sucked dick putting a dip in my gums were so fucked up. Stayed away for about a month then i made the brilliant choice to smoke cigs...only wuen i drank at first then i just smoked cigs. And wuit that about 3 months ago when i bought a e cig.....i like nicotine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 blunts420days, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    I smoke cigs and dip all together....... I'll even smoke with a dip in and a chew in at the same exact time. like a tobacco Trifecta. Good thing the herb will protect me from cancer lmfao  :bongin:
    cowboy killers > any other type of cig. L&M reds are good too. 

edit: For menthol, Marlboro NXT's are the shit, they are new and like camel crush's except marlboro. 

12. Been trying to quit cigs so i can keep my cardio, on my third, fourth? can of wintergreen Cope.

I visited arkansauce a few months back and the redneck kids there got me hooked on the Skoal apple flavor, probably my favorite flavor, even though no one sells that shit in my area of SoFlo

Though i have heard peach shits on apple, but ain't had a chance to try it

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 fancypantsdawg, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    These things are great. Just ordered one that got delivered to me recently, came with 3 flavors and an extra one (cherry) they hooked me up with. Great after toking and a good break from my usual L&M packs. 10/10 would recommend for any cig/hookah smokers :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. i used to smoke and dip.  love me grizzly green and american spirits but i am staying away from that stuff.  it costs too much in my state.  grizzly is now $6.50 and american spirits $11....fuck that shit

15. i would rather not get mouth and throat cancer

16. Yolo son, yolo.

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Started rolling my own smokes with some dry generic cig tobacco mixed with good vanilla pipe tobacco, it offsets the moisture and comes out smooth burning. Roll it on raw papers.

18. damn grizzly is 3.00 in my area of central florida and marlboro reds are lik 5$ copenhagen is 5 also, and stokers is like 3.15 or something

19. #19 SlowMo, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    I quit smoking and went to skoal long cut mint for a while. That shit's more addictive than ciggs. I had to get rid of that habit. I got wasted one time and drank out of a spit bottle and puked all over the table, Ahhhh... the good ole day. lol

20. I dipped for a little while because i live in Texas and its pretty much normal down here. I liked it, but I quit because it gave me headaches and i got nauseous on one occasion and it turned me away.

That being said, what is the dip that comes in pouches like?