Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any other Celtics fans...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AG222, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Any other Celtics fans lighting up right now to celebrate that great win! Such an intense game and a gritty performance from our real team.

Fuck Lebron!

:smoke:

2. Mayne, this ain't a question about weed

Sigh :(

I guess I'll root for the team that's not from Miami because, well...have you ever been to Miami?!
    :eek:

3. Miami = Douchebag City

4. It's all about 18!

5. Fuck Lebron, he's turned Wade into a fuckhead as well..

Go Rondo! The former Kentucky Wildcat has kept these Celtics in the playoffs! smoked a fat blunt during the 4th quarter and now its bong rips to celebrate! :hello:

6. Hey can someone please tell me how to start a new thread? I have some growing questions and can't figure this shit out! KG is my favorite celtics player! He is crazy intense.

7. Lol ur high man..theres a button that says "new thread"

8. The sad part is im not! Where do i find this new thread button? I think i lost most of my braincells in Amsterdam ... That og kush is no joke.

9. #9 George W Kush5, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    Go Heat!!!

10. top left area of the page

11. Yupp, I'm a Celtics fan, Garnett has always been my favorite player and he is tearin it up right now. Great win tonight. Hopefully we can take it at home on Thursday! Celtic pride!

12. #12 RVD420RVD, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
    I'm a Knicks fan :) I despise all things Boston. But this is one of those very rare times I want Boston to win. I honestly don't want to see the heat (LeBron specifically) have the satisfaction of winning it all. So go Celtics... Until the finals, then I hope they get swept :)

13. Celtics are my boys! Last night was a must win and they got it done. The Heat would of already been sweeped if they didn't have LeBron. Wade chokes and everyone else just stares at LeBron.

LETS GO CELTICS!

14. [quote name='"GolfWangKY"']Fuck Lebron, he's turned Wade into a fuckhead as well..

:[/quote]

I KNEW I couldn't be the only one who noticed that. Shame to becaaue I use to like Wade, I'd say one of my favorite players actually. I think him and James mocking Nowitzki being sick last finals was the last straw for me. Maybe if they didn't spent all that time mocking someone for being sick and actually practiced a little bit, they may have actually contained and beat the same dude they were mocking.

Speaking of Nowitzki last finals, that was INSANE how well he played.

15. I'm a Cleveland fan so any time I see lbj lose I'm happy.

16. Lebron WILL NOT.. get a ring any time soon

17. [quote name='"GolfWangKY"']Lebron WILL NOT.. get a ring any time soon[/quote]

*ever