Any opinions on this Blaze Glass Perc?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by skager420, Jan 29, 2011.

1. [​IMG]I just ordered this but havent got it yet, should be here in a week or two! I cant wait!
    (i hope that link worked) I also orderd a carbon filter add-on, a diffuser, and new bowl.
    Can anyone tell me if this is gonna be as good as i think it will?! Total with shipping was like $170...
    5mm thick
    18 inches tall

2. You shoulda asked around before buying bro.. For a 170 bucks you could of got something WAY better.. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but hey if you like it then who cares...

Good luck and take good care of it!

3. The one in the pic was only $110 bucks.....i ordered other add ons too, pluse $30 shipping...thats why it was 170. what others are WAY better for that price?

4. i had a phire beaker with 3 arm tree perc that i got for 150, id say yours was a good deal. 5mm is a pretty standard thickness too

5. Thanks...I hope so! I really wanted a "RooR", but i figured if it gets dropped or banged up, its gonna break no matter how expensive it is soooooo, I picked a cheaper one. Ive never used anything from "Blaze Glass" before.....

6. Looks good, nice order :D

7. Lol, Im not trying to put you down or anything dude, but better, expensive, glass will stand up better to drops then shitty glass. Just throwin it out there. Just dont drop it, and itll be exactly the same :D
    And hey, itll still get you very high.

8. the neck is 5mm but the beaker bottom is def not 5mm its actually pretty thin cuz its china glass but hey man what ever floats your boat as long as your careful with it and it gets you high you cant complain right? post some milks when you get it :smoke: