Any one see this b4?? In late flowering???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tylrt136, Jan 15, 2013.

1. This is a SSH plant that was veged for a month and a half then has been in flower for 10 weeks yesterday. T/C are cloudy at this time and I am no longer using nuts(all fox farms products used, soil, grow big for veg part then , big bloom, and tiger bloom and a lil molasses. Right now all it getting is water and very lil molasses, under a 400 watt hps light and good venting, temps are in the 70's. The new growth started about a week ago and kinda blew my mind thinking whats the deal here? Has this happened to any of yous out there or dose any one have an idea on what's going on? should I chop it let it keep going or what would you do with this plant, any help would be great, and thanks for your time and help!!!!!!!
    :wave:

Attached Files:

• wee.JPG
      wee.JPG
      File size:
      226.8 KB
      Views:
    • we.JPG
      we.JPG
      File size:
      347.8 KB
      Views:
    • weed.JPG
      weed.JPG
      File size:
      355.1 KB
      Views:
  2. It foxtailling pretty bad, I've seen it before, but never so severe. I've read this is typically caused by high heat, but if you're in the 70's, I'm not sure what could have caused it.

3. It's been in flower for ten weeks ????

Just how long did you plan on letting it go?
    I think you answered your own question
    It has been in flower for ten weeks and is ready to pack it in or regenerate.

4. wow weird
    demented harvest dude

5. no amber T/C some still clear and some cloudy... is why?

6. no amber T/C some still clear and some cloudy... is why i let it go, that why I was asking for a lil help.

7. it's def. foxtailing (or eagle clawing or whatever it's called now) never had it happen that bad to me, but I've heard some strains are more susceptible to it than others, budderball hit the nail on the head, it's usually attributed to heat, which is wierd if your in the 70's.