Any one do anything life threatening stupid on pot?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hydrobud123, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Back when I got my first bong and was getting ridiculously high I picked up my candle and the glass cracked and my fingertip got burned. I sat there stoned as fuck dipping my hand in and out of a jug of ice water for like an hour.

2. locked my doorknob in my apartment ( long story) and i tried to get in through the window, fell off the roof.

oops.

3. Friend of mine lost his key a few weeks back and had to do the same to get the spare. Broke a few bones in his back and an arm. Nothing too serious though, as in it's all gonna heal.

The closest thing for me would probably be driving, but that could technically be regarded as life-threatening when sober too.

4. Jack off for 8 hours str8 almost had a heart attack from all the pleasure...lol jk

5. Alcohol seems to make every girl bee utiful!

Pot makes food irresistible! If you consider overeating life threatening behavior then lookout Jenny Craig lmao!

6. I once bought a $60 sub at subway, selected every meat. Turns out it wasn't tasty.

7. Ya..... NO.

8. I once tipped the Pizza Hut driver like $12. I get way too generous when I'm high, always smoke people out too.

9. ya i get extremely fat diabetessss

10. my brother did. I'm pretty sure he was stoned at the time, he tried to put a coin on the train track, but it was while the train is going by. a ladder hanging off the side clipped him in the head, the top of his scalp looked like a baseball with the stitches taken out and that loose flap just dangling. if he had been just an inch closer it would have just bashed his skull into his brain so he got real lucky.