Any of you have no appetite without weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by greenflier, Jun 28, 2011.

1. I smoke at least one blunt a day. I live in Houston and visit Dallas every so often. Now, I know how to eat and I wat faithfully when I'm at home because I'm smoking after work everyday but when I go home my mom doesn't know I smoke so I don't partake in no smoking activities. Not even two days go by when my stomach starts feeling queezy because I'm not smoking on the regular. And my moms always think something is wrong with me because I don't eat much at all. I got high at my mom's for first time and I eat like im a for kid my momma use to know lol. But when I'm visiting moms, I don't hit a whole blunt. I just take two hits and put it out, which lets my stomach feel normal again. I don't necessarily have a non appetite feeling when I'm high, because I can still get hungry. But when I'm not high I lose my appetite and at the same time my stomach growls like a bunch of wolves in the den...

2. Yes the weed helps your stomach opens up since your stomach is used to digesting food in a particular bodily state (being high lol) maybe it's time to carry a personal Penelope pipe with around just in case you feel shriveling up in your stomach. And one or two hits may not necessarily get you on your high level, but you should definitely be able to eat like normal.