Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any of you blazed as a kid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 29, 2012.

1. yeah that's how i convinced my dad that weed isn't bad for people. I just told him that hash has a higher THC level and he was totally straight with it.

2. Nah, i dont think anyone under 16 should smoke.

3. I started toking when I was 12 , started off smoking once every couple months

4. Here's a BBCthree documentary that's pretty good. Episode 2 is OK, but the first was better (IMO). The Union is a good film also, although slightly biased toward the positive.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3me9xitBCrw]Cannabis: What's the Harm? (Episode 01) - YouTube[/ame]

5. I have blazed since 10th grade and my IQ is still the same as it was when I was in 5th grade. Around 130. Your IQ should never change. Only thing that might change is grades if you don't take school seriously. Luckily when I was young I had good parents who taught you can do whatever you want as long as your shits together.

6. Since I was 14

7. I read that it affects your IQ while its in your system, once its out it goes back to normal.