any mixed race blades here?

Discussion in 'General' started by Exodus2011, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Just wondering. I'm half Romanian and half Indonesian. pretty exotic haha, but actually eddie van halen is essentially the same race as me, (he half dutch half indonesian).

2. White/Jewish
    Oh wait...

3. Sure, most people are these days.
    I'm part Irish, part Italian, part German... and some other random stuff including a tiny bit of Cherokee indian.

4. Irish and German. We thought we were some apache but that was a no go when we did research

5. jewish is an ethnicity. u gonna tell me this dude's looks aren't distinctive?
    [​IMG]

6. ^lol funny thing is I look a lot like him, chubby, with curly brown hair and a similar facial structure.

7. Yep I've been in three different Triathalons (swimming, running, and fishing)

8. [Insert nationalities that are both white European here]

No, i'm not mixed race, I'm full white.

9. haha yea. i have similar facial structure. when i said romanian in the original post i really meant ethnic ashkenazi jew from romania. but i didn't wanna put that cuz i knew an ignorant phag would say "LOLOLOLOLOL JEWISH ISNT A RACE HAHAHAHA" here's what i wanna say to that-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4CTit8UzhM]Step Brothers-SHUT THE FUCK UP - YouTube[/ame]

10. haha ikr. plus a lot of the time they will claim some kind of native american.

no offense, but it seems like a lot of white people try to claim native american.

11. Probably because they have distant relations to Native Americans.

12. damn. guess every white person has native american in them then lol

13. My ancestry in America only traces back to ~1925...

14. I'm mixed race, german-irish. :smoke:

15. Half Italian half Mexican

16. wats your ethnicity?

17. finally, non cracka.

how ya doin? haha:wave:

18. Japanese/Native American

Never met or heard of anyone like me.

19. fuckkkk. that's an epic racial mixture haha

20. Italian.

I wish I could find pictures of my distant grandfather, he looks exactly like a gangster