Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any miscers on here?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokinbrah, Nov 15, 2012.

1. miscers unite!...and toke up :smoking:

2. op is truly a phaggot this time.

3. i don't know what's going on in this thread.

i just came in to mark my territory.

/pees

4. Urban Dictionary: Miscer

5. Misc'er from bodybuilding checking in
    Toke on brahs :)

6. [quote name='"opisaphaggot"']op is truly a phaggot this time.[/quote]

Hey what gives you the righ.... oh.

7. Reporting for duty

8. Aware. Clive checking in.

9. How has Mary Jane affected the rest of yall weight lifters? (assuming the misc actually lifts)

I don't like getting high before a workout, it makes me feel too relaxed so I just save it for the weekend. I noticed that MJ relieves sore muscles also.

10. Does the opposite for me, gets me amped up. amazing before a run, and even better before lifting. Helps me to intently focus on the task at hand. and it gives me a greater muscle/mind connection for liftingg.

I use it to benefit me, because I am in control, the plant is not.

When I wanna relax, I will get high and can become relaxed, again because I am in control. The plant is a tool for me.

11. Sounds good! You're probably using a sativa, right?

12. Both. Don't have good selection or connections, so it's whatever I end up buying. Sometimes sativa, sometimes indica.

If I had the choice, it'd be sativa. But like I said before, I use it as a tool, So even indica I can make work for my goals.

13. How is tolerance for the rest of you?
    Exercise seems to help a lot with keeping tolerance low

14. Aware, i spent a lot of time on it last year, i just forgot my password though and haven't bothered to get a new one yet. Grass city is addicting enough on my phone, i dont need bb forums.

I dont lift high either usually lifting then smoking builds up an appetite for a huge meal though.

15. u are 1 fuking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

16. ^^^ It kills me you're rambling about nonsense while sporting the Method Man namesake

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpL0xVIYbnU]M.E.T.H.O.D. Man (original cut) - YouTube[/ame]

17. ^ If you're unaware, what he posted was a meme that gets posted on another forum

18. I'm more of a nutrition miscer.

19. lol obviously unaware. google that text and see what comes up ;)

20. lmao. If I wouldn't have clicked the link, I would've believed it.