Any minecraft players?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Lacan, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Just built a new server, and am building on it, looking for other builders. Its a 10 capacity server, right now two people actively build on it.

Once you're cool enough, OP powers will be granted, but we already have crates full of everything you need to get started.

Let me know, would love to have some company.

2. I've heard this game is as addictive and fun as its graphics are terrible lol. I might get into it tomorrow, i love customizing stuff.

3. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9BKmgCl1eg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Minecraft - Piston Transport[/ame]

4. LOL That was a sweet video. I'm very pumped for the piston mod. Me and a friend just finished building our Notch Temple, its complete with prayer pews, and a double pig spawning chamber that is lined with arrow dispensers 5x12. So you push the lever and it unleashes hell. All in the name of Notch, his grace, of course.

You think there will be a way to attach pistons to ingame objects to alow them to move? Like customizable ships/vehicles... /mechs :smoke::smoke: