Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any military PTSD MMJ patients here?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Loner Stoner, Feb 10, 2009.

1. #21 Smokewagon, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    I was given my recommendation due to the stomach problems my PTSD, anxiety, gulf war syndrome, DU poisening, nerve agent exposure, and the list goes on. My tank driver ran my ass over with an M-60 A3 main battle tank, and I crashed in a UH-1 in Hoenfells Germany in the early 90's. A fuel tank blew up in my face requiring sharp things to be put into my eye sockets. I was exposed to FRH, (fire resistant hydrolic fluid) that can cause blindess and paralysis on contact, death upon ingestion. Nice sized tumors in my body now. My PTSD came on hard after I was involved in an accident that resulted in the deaths of fellow soldiers in an armored vehicle accident. The other accidents did not help either.

While I have delivered my fair share of SABOT and HEAT rounds into Soviet constructed crap, the hounds of war do not taunt me in that manner. My veiw was through a thermal imager on a 120 mm rheinmetal main gun or a 7.62 m240, both slaved to a laser range finder in a 17 ton turret. It was much more sterile than door kicking. Besides only two types of people take on M-1 abrams mbt's, the stupid or dead.

My heart goes out to you Soldier. If only all Vets could get a medical recomendation for cannabis, we would take a huge burden off of the VA from reduced prescription med expences, including all the ancillary care Vets require to combat side effects and over doses of said medication. Alcholism would be reduced. I know it keeps me from drinking. And if I drink, I die. Simple as that.

Thank you for your service. I am glad I read your post, if I could give you rep, I would.:) I loved the Armored Corps, and I held a secondary MOS of 11B (infantry) as well. I would not trade my service for anything, and I would do it again. I would still serve if they would let me, but instead they pay my 100 percent rating and tell me to relax. Screw that. Plenty of time to relax when Crom comes calling!

Peace to you, brother :wave: