Any Lucid Dreamers here?

Discussion in 'General' started by AthleticMan, May 1, 2013.

1. Hey guys Athletic Man here :wave: New to the forums!

I've been trying to lucid dream for awhile now with little success but tonight im putting my big boy panties and trying the WILD technique :eek: anyways

Anyone else here like Lucid Dreaming? Post your greatest stories or some shit :cool:

2. I have had a few lucid dreams but I never got to the point where I could do it anytime I want. My most vivid and craziest lucid dream was partly fueled by "alpha brain". It didn't work every time for me unfortunately. I'm gna try again soon with alpha brain.

3. Yeah, I was big into this a few years back. I never mastered it, by any means, but I did jump out my window and fly for a few seconds before gaining consciousness. Now that I recall the dream though I'm just realizing it wasn't my window I was jumping out of, I wonder who's window that was. I can still picture the window pane but I can't put my finger on where the image originally, consciously, formed in my brain.

4. it's happened to me a few times by accident, but awhile ago i tried training myself by using the technique where you look at a clock, look away, and then look back. if you're dreaming the time will be different when you look back. if you do it enough times when you're awake you'll do it in your dream without thinking.

so that's what i did one time and felt really stupid while doing it but i looked back and the time was completely different and i knew i was dreaming. then i tried changing the scenery and managed to change my surroundings from my room into a lush green field with a nice shady tree but i woke up after that. and then i got lazy with the checking the time thing and haven't done it since..

5. Alpha Brain is awesome are you a JRE podcast listener?

6. Dreams are weird like that, what caused you to stop?

7. Lucid dreaming does take alot of effort. I'm trying WILD in hopes it will be easier once I practice it. I get sick of reality checking every hour and keeping a journal.

8. Haha of course, and a jiu jitsu practitioner.
    I'm guessing you're a fan of JRE too?

9. I saw this thread and had some intense lucid dream about what my response would be but then I forgot it and all I posted was this.

10. Yea I love watching his little snippets on youtube. I try to explain them to my friends but they think i'm crazy :p