Any interesting movies/documentaries?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Americandutchyz, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I swear I've exhausted every single stoner movie/documentary known to man. I guess I've come to the age where I've seen everything I want to see and now I really need to dig around to find something interesting.

So my question is.. Any interesting movies/documentaries that are relatively new/unknown that are fun to watch high?

'preciate it :smoke:

2. New and unknown? Not really... buy I recent watched Exit Through the Giftshop (banksy) and Gonzo (Hunter S. Thompson). Both were a little less than I expected, but still good overall

3. Watch some of the CNBC documentaries about different industries/business. shits pretty cool
    also documentaries about gangs are usually really good

4. watch 'Kinsey' with Liam Neeson

5. Me too:... so thats why I've become an addict of the BBC Horizon Docs,
    the latest one about CERN: Higgs particle, I'm about to step into....lol

"V"

6. confederate states of America. It's basically set up as if you were watching a bbc special on american history, if the south won. I thought it was a pretty interesting idea. Definitely worth checking out imo

7. Toughest Prisons in Russia-History

Cocaine Cowboys and Cocaine Cowboys 2

Journey Into Buddhism

The Most Dangerous Gang In The World

If you enjoy animation, anything by Miyazaki

8. Thats a good one! literally just watched it, i love that shit:smoke:

9. The Quantum Activist on Netflix.

10. The most laughs I had watching a movie while blazed was Freddy Got Fingered.
    Funniest flick I've seen in a while.

11. The furby documentary
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIrd4172Czw]Gremlins - Kitchen Scene HQ - YouTube[/ame]

12. Go watch Enter the void!!!!!!!!

13. Well it'd be hard to find but there's this really cool doc on skateboarding called Insane Cinema: freedom of space.

14. Requiem for a Dream. Holy Shit.