Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Interest in a Ultimate Guide?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NickTokes, Mar 16, 2010.

1. #1 NickTokes, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
    So I had this idea of making an ultimate weed guide. My goal is to make it a one stop weed knowledge database. It would have helpful hints for everything weed related. Plus i have already started on a massive weed term database. I will post it in this section for the apprentice tokers.

This is an overview of everything that i would like to include
    -The History Of Marijuana
    - The Ganja (Weed Terms) Dictionary
    - Piece Cleaning
    -Fixing Broken Pieces
    -How to make Hash/Qwiso/budder/edibles
    -Sativa/Indica
    -Top Strains
    -Rolling For Beginners (All types)
    -Glass Piece Guide
    -Home made piece guide
    -Small MMJ guide (I am not a patient so it wont be that in-depth)
    -What to do and what not to do when buying marijuana
    -Smoking Tricks
    -External Links

Is there any interest in making this? And also if anyone has any other ideas please tell me so i can add them.

EDIT: Added more categories

2. I would very much appreciate a guide :)

maybe include a social section like etiquette, and how to go about finding a dealer or something.

3. That would be kool-eo for some people :]

4. im sure you can search each one of those, copy your favorites into one big post and call it a day. just remember to site who's posts' you used

EDIT:
    the ganja dictionary won't work though, but you can at least put down a massive amount of strains and that'd be cool all by itself

5. Well if it's going to be an "ultimate" guide you should also include:

etiquette
    a history
    facts
    all forms of rolling (that you can)
    a piece guide
    homemade pieces
    MMJ info
    current legal status and upcoming bills (to be updated as needed)
    FAQ
    ....much more

IMO GC is the ultimate guide. And it's even interactive.

6. Thanks guys for your input. I changed the first post to add your suggestions. And yes credit will be given when needed.

7. Hmm. Also maybe:

link section (other guides, things like that)
    smoking techniques & tricks

Honestly I think if you want to be very detailed you're in over your head unless you intend on "borrowing" other peoples work for a lot of it.

8. I will be borrowing information but it will be mostly written in my own words. I am in over my head but im not planning on making this in one day. It will probably be a month until this is actually posted.

9. It will be a lot of work but that would be cool.

10. So you pretty much want to sum GC up in to one single post.
    Personaly I'd just rather look around the city because seeing one long post is a turn off to me unless it's a story that looks promising.
    But that's just me, people do seem to be quite interested so what do I know really, hey/

11. Yeah, there's interest :)

12. One last thing. Troll the Apprentice Tokers thread for a few days to get an idea of what people want to know.

13. I'm 99% sure that it's been done. If I'm not mistaken, there is a search function on this forum...

14. Nope. Why make a whole new fucking guide when you can browse GC?

15. Yeah, that's a good idea. It's not like there aren't already 10,000 of these on the Internet or anything...