ANY Info on Samsara Seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Cosmicbenji, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Hey there everyone,
    I was wondering what the deal was with Samsara seeds? I've never heard of them prior to visiting the ATTITUDE website, but their feminized strains look (at least according to the website, and so this is why I'm asking if anyone here has had FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE), AMAZING. As I read through the strains, I realized that I want to try EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

I was just wondering, if anyone out there had any experiences with these strains or seeds. Also, if anyone has any links or info about the Samsara Seeds co., I would be quite interested in learning more. MANY THANKS ahead of time for your info, and opinions.

All the best.

2. bump im curious about them also

3. If you look you can see a lot of their parentage comes from the same plants....

NL x AK47 = Alquimista
    NL x Mazar = Spiritual punk
    NL x Belladonna = Crazy Miss Hyde
    NL x LowRyder = Flash Babylon Auto
    Black Domina x Nepali = Kiss Dragon
    Black Domina x Super Silver Haze = Sweet Black Angel
    Black Domina x Original Flo = Jekyll Passion
    Black Domina x Lavender = Green Love Potion
    White Dwarf x Mazar = Thunder Bloody Mary
    White Dwarf x Skunk = Shot Adrenaline

etc..

4. This is what intrigued me so much about them... It seems like they have a modest yet quite focused breeding program, and many of the strains that they are working with are Grade A varieties, that often are overlooked. I'm particularly interested in the Alquimista, and the Sweet Black Angel. At any rate, even if there isn't much info being shared about them or their seeds, I'd be willing to toss the dice, and see what lady luck has in store!:cool:
    Their prices seem quite reasonable too...

5. I've been looking at them throughly as well.. I'm not so much interested in their automatic varieties as I am the Crazy Miss Hyde and the Sweet Black Angel as well as the Green Love Potion.. The seeds look very affordable and the pictures for them seem to show them in their best light. I can't find any journals on any of the forums I frequent so if anyone can share some more information regarding Samsara breeding co. I'd be willing to +rep em.

6. #7 Chasin, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    Quite honestly I'd be happy with Black Domina F2 but yet they do not carry it :(

Since thats not an option though, I would get Kiss Dragon (Black Domina x Nepali).

However, just because a seed company is new does not necessarily mean they are bad. They could have been breeding for a while prior to starting a company. With that many crosses, you would imagine that they have been doing this for a while because generating seeds like that does not happen over night.

7. I was looking at ordering Shot Adrenaline sounds pretty sweet for my next grow, I noticed you can only order 1 pack at time of the same kind :(

8. ..did anybody grow them yet?

9. I grew the Crazy Miss Hyde (Blueberry x Jack Herer) and I must say the smoke was excellent as well as the growth. Both seeds grew uniform and took about 11wks with one being a few days past that. No amber trichomes, they were all milky cloudy. Small doses provided a nice cerebral head high with a very subtle body relaxation and continued doses provided a clear head with the added body relaxation of the indica from the blueberry. I tried the last seed (3rd) and it grew a few inches and stunted (gave it 3 weeks) while my new to me Sannies seeds grew like there name weed seeds. I should have a smoke report for those in 15 weeks or so but I guess good things (sativas) take time to develop. Back to Samsara I would recommend them I was thinking of getting a few pick and mix from Attitude but I'm not so sure now with the leaked info or something I was reading about. If you have a reliable source to get them I wouldn't look past them as I said the beans I got were 2 for 3 and provided good smoke, plus they have some nice crosses.

10. thanks for that gokartsrb!

leaked info? what happened?

11. I was reading on rollitup.org about guys getting suspicious emails containing info about them from a Highlife seeds company and the only places that they ordered from were Attitude? I wasn't affected by any of this but with the nature of the transaction (seed buying) I chance nothing. If I may recommend Sannie or as I said if you have a reliable source then go for Samsara as both are good.

Here is the link to the article and discussion Highlife seeds scam? Or is Attitude starting to "sell" our private info?

12. o wow, not cool.. thanks for the info!

13. Samsara is owned and operated by World Of Seeds. They own Samsara Seeds and Delicious Seeds. Do not take this as something being wrong with that, it is just a way for WOS to expand and bring more breeders with new flavors and taste onto the scene. Many of your bigger companies own other smaller seed banks.

14. Im growin flash babylon from samsara...they strong n healthy so far..check out my thread for more info....

15. I got a freebie from attitude- Samsara Seeds - Supersonic Cristal Storm- fem auto- They claimed on their site I could expect 45 gr. yield indoors . I got 3 oz dry, of killer smoke And It was my first grow. This is the truth, I find it hard to believe.

16. I grew out the supersonic crystal storm and I was very pleased with it, and I am currently growing out their El Alquimista and I must say it is growing and smelling awesome. 2 weeks into veg and stretching a nice amount and just a really hearty plant. Both were freebies but I will order from them again my next order.

17. [quote name='"GreatWhiteHype"']I grew out the supersonic crystal storm and I was very pleased with it, and I am currently growing out their El Alquimista and I must say it is growing and smelling awesome. 2 weeks into veg and stretching a nice amount and just a really hearty plant. Both were freebies but I will order from them again my next order.[/quote]

I got the same freebies and just pulled the super last night. Can't wait to try it. It's loaded with resin pods too.

18. My supersonic is about 1-2 weeks from done and it's looking lovely. I haven't had one problem with it and it's covered in bulging buds and heavily frosted. I'd highly recommend it if you wanna grow an easy autoflower.