Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Indianapolis Smokers out there?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ice Toker, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Anyone else got dank in naptown?

[​IMG]

2. hell yeah, just moved down here from northern indiana got some dank from up there but bout to be runnin out soon. ill be goin to college down here so im sure ill meet some people.good to kno someones blazin up down her

3. Yep, I'm on the south side.

4. Haha..

5. Anyone on the south side need a new smoking buddy. I could really use one.

6. Yelp right here

7. For sure man! I don't get my stuff around here, but I keep done good stuff available to me. Love that fruity stuff!

8. How did everyone meet your hook ups?

9. Anyone going to be on campus in Bloomington next year?

10. Muncie right here.

11. You gotta quit that, girl! It's not proper to search for hook ups in an open forum. Via GC rules, discussing the sell of the herb is prohibited. Good way to get banned pretty quick.

12. Wasn't searching nor asking. Just wanted to see how ppl found their person. Figured some would have a good story.

Like the old one i had when I lived in TN was a guy that use to come into to where I worked and flirt with me. And after awhile we started smoking together and he became my hook up. I know my gf got hers when she got rear ended by him.

13. looks decent man, enjoy

14. I dig the album that danks on.

15. Looks good.

16. Alright, my hook up has been my best friend since we were 3. We were born 7 days apart in the same room. He smokes frequently and I don't do it super often due to my job. But a buddy of his grows and buys/sells and he hooks us up. So technically it's through my best friend. The dealer though, he was a high school friend of ours, couple years ahead of us.

17. Wish I could make smoke buddies like I use to. Smoking just at home kinda sucks.

18. naptown raised denver chillin :bonging:

Here are some buds i got in the burbs growing up outside Indianapolis

Alaskan Thunderfuck
    [​IMG]

Purps, not that potent tho
    [​IMG]

No Name
    [​IMG]

Cant find better pics, but theres definitely good in the area!:smoking::smoking:

19. My husband was just in Denver a few months ago!