Any ideas what is causing this, white spots,early yellowing?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Boosquaw, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Its about the 5th or 6th week of flowering. one of my plants that is producing the biggest buds is starting to yellow all over and brown in some spots. others have white spots along the veins on the leaves. 100_0386.jpg [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

2. Sry to say, but it looks like u have 2 probs. White dots look like spider mites, and the yellowing is a nute prob, likely nitrogen.

3. Yellowing in the late stage flowering is normal, you could have a powder mildew issue. Its been many years since I have dealt with mites so I wont discount it but thats easy to spot with black dots on leaves moreso on the bottom. Get a magnifing glass for a close look.

4. ok i dont have enough to get lady bugs online so what i did was; spray the shit outta each plant with the fruit tree spray (wich says reat up intil harvest), then soaked a wrag in the spray, added a lil lemon juice, wiped as many leaves as i could. Then,at the end of the night put them all in a room with window open (its winter/cold) for the night. hopefully ill see some change tomorrow. Wish me luck! :smoking:

5. Spider mites for sure. Just looking at those white dots makes me cringe.

I have had very, very good results with Aza max by General Hydroponics. It may be too late to use on this grow, but use it next time and those bastards won't be a problem.

6. I wouldn't use the azamax this late in harvest either. If you have clones of your ladies def do use on them. Drench and foliar. Try 2 tblsps per gallon. I rotate btw azamax and floramite pre flower in case any of the little bastards have built up an immunity.

7. definitely spider mites. i had those fuckers eat up my first grow. I looked in my book and if its any kind of deficiency its nitrogen

8. yea the over night tactic did lil to nthing