Any ideas what’s wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by the_tobzster, Jul 11, 2018.

1. #1 the_tobzster, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    hi guys,

So I’ve been growing 2 northern lights autos from vision seeds, about 6 or so weeks old now. One of them is doing really well, excellent growth and good colour and fat leaves.
    The other one recently has been looking pretty weak, smaller spindly thin leaves, yellow tips on some of the leaves and definitely slower growth. Have regular soil with perlite added to it and they are planted in 10 litre pots.

I’ve just started adding nutes to them within the last week or so and I water them fairly regularly (checking the top inch or two of soil for moisture) usually every 2/3 day’s.

I know it’s difficult to tell from pictures but any ideas what might be going wrong? Weird how the other is doing very well it almost the same growing medium.

P.S. the 1st and 3rd pic are the weaker plant

Attached Files:

2. #2 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Hey man thanks for the reply. I did start them off inside for the first 2 weeks during the seedling stage but they’ve been outside now for about a month. Lack of drainage could definitely be a problem as the pots I bought originally didn’t have holes in the bottom (stupid I know) I had drilled multiple holes in them but maybe it wasn’t enough.

Seems strange to me since I’ve only been watering them every 3/4 days and it’s been super hot weather with sun almost all day. I’ll check them now

• Like Like x 1
  4. i agree ️, leaves look like they are being over watered.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 old shol4evr, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks like the roots are getting choked out.... how much soil do you think is in those pots?

• Agree Agree x 1