Any ideas on wat breed my dog is?

Discussion in 'General' started by trichome og, Aug 11, 2011.

1. only pic i have and he wont stand still for another one.

in the pic are blue and koda. guess who is who. lol. blue was a pure breed neopolatin mastiff (rip died at about 8 months :( ) and koda is our bullidour.

[​IMG]

2. cute ass dogs bro, the one on the right reminds me of my dog, espically that look lol im lmfao right now just looking at my dog

3. ahhh that sucks bro i just read u lost a doggy :( that sucks to hear i got mass love for dogs and hate to see shit liek that happen :(

4. when we got him we knew he had problems but didnt think they were bad. he was a great dog. but when he died he ended up having a broken rib prolly from playing with koda but when you would pet him he wouldnt show any signs of a broke rib or any thing. but the vet said he punctured his lung and there was no saving him. he died in my girlfriends arms on the way to the car. koda wouldnt even eat or do any thing for a few days after it was strange like he knew what happened.

5. damn thats sucks, im dreading the day cali's going to go, partly y i started this whole thread, so just incase something happens, maybe i cna try and get a dog that kinda looks like her, u know just preparing just incase, cuz i dont kno wwat'd i do wihtout my dog, she makes it so i dont ahve to even lock my door at night or during the day, tbh idk where my house key even is lol

6. i sent my girl a pic of her and she said it is a pitbull no mix just a pit. but if you cant get a deff id of the dog look at Neapolitan mastiffs, bullidors and dogue de bo (french mastiff) all are great dogs and good guard dogs. no one wanted to come in the house first time they met blue. and my girls mom has a dogue de bo looks bad ass and great guard dog and good with kids.

7. yea thats something else, even thou my dogs mean towards new ppl, new kids are fine she just avoids them at all cost lol, tell her i said thanks

8. #48 Revenent, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
  9. il tell her. ill also show her the pics when she gets home from work. she maybe able to tell better from a good pic and not a pic of a pic. lol

10. my friends got a better camera then me, when he comes over today ill add some sleeping pics lol, cuz she just bounces around those pics i got where hard, the 1st pic i had to go hit the ball about 50 ties so she;d b wore out and i could take a pic lol

11. The ultimate guard dog my Doberman, patron. He's a 95lb puppy but hes a beast he loves every one and loves to play ball and run around but don't fuck with my fam in the house or even try jumpin my fence cuz he'll take you out the game

Attached Files:

12. The first pic the head profile looks almost entirely APB. The Brindle color is something I don't see often in pitbulls. Might be part English Mastiff or some other type of Bull Dog. I don't see the German Shepherd or Boxer. Gorgeous dog.

Fucking Ontario Pitbull ban. Fuck my over reaching government. "Pitbulls are dangerous blah blah blah". I hate when people tell me to put a muzzle on my English Bull Terrier. I usually politely educate them on why they should mind their own fucking business and that my dog doesn't need to have a muzzle.

13. yea same applies to me but they can get fucked, were not aloud to have pits but idc. were suppossed to have like 50k dog insurance on pits, but that because all these ppl that fight them ruined it for us, letting them go after theyve lost there fights and just be wild dogs with fihgitng and killing skills, and jsut makes me angry that ppl could do that shit. training dog to fight i so fucked, i know wher e live ppl fight dogs and ive called for pits fighting its jsut disgusting that such a loving and caring breed has gotten such a bad rap. PITBULLS ACT THE WAY THERE TAUGHT TREAT THEM NICE AND THEY"LL BE THE BEST DOGS EVER< I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH. sry for the raging but theyve gotten sucha bad rap cuz of dumb ppl

14. pitbull and boxer maybe? dont know if its been said but thats my guess.

15. she says it looks like a american staffordshire terrier pit.

16. actually now u say that i had a friend a while ago, that said she was a english pit terrier, and he used to breed but they werent that color, im check outn that dog once again, ty both u and your girl for your time :)

17. if any one i know would know its her she has been a vet tech for almost 7 years

[​IMG]

american staffordshire terrier

18. #59 trichome og, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    hell yea ty, appericate that so much, now i know exactly the next dog im getting :) i wasnt discreiting her n anyway at all, i was just remebering he said that, deff looks more like that dog then the dog he said so hes prolly full of shit lol, and i knew your girl had to do something with animals, its great she does it, i deff see that the dog :)

tell her once again tyvm and u to

19. np an. glad we could help.