any idea what this is and should i cut them?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mr hightimes, Feb 22, 2013.

1. so i flushed these girls with ph'd water because someone told me it was nute lockout. the leaves are curling and turning rusty brown. they are also brittle and flaking off with ease. should i cut the brown leaves off? also there is alot of small foilage under all my plants should i cut the small foilage also? im posting pics so just take a look please any help would be appriciated. keep in mind these are mother plants too

Attached Files:

2. Please help cause I feel it's spreading

3. Someone told u to flush soil with PH water? Never heard of that one . I've heard of flushing with clean water .
    Anyhow to ur latest question yes just go ahead and cut the leafs as the plant is already big enough to keep growing strong subtract a few leafs .

4. Well I meant flush with ph neutral water because the run off water of the soil was 5 ph. So it locks out any nute intake. So I flushed with 7 ph about three times the size of pot. I have 5 gallon pots so I flushed with 15 gallons of 7 ph water which brought my soil ph to 6.4. Thanks for the help though man

5. You are on the right path, ...go ahead and delete those leaves, it will help you as much as the plant. She should recover now that the plant can feed again.

6. Hey thanks for the help full metal