Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Idea What Strain??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Wonton Soup 44, Jan 22, 2013.

1. #1 Wonton Soup 44, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    Has earthy haze smell to it. Like the outdoors. I cant believe there was no name given. Its beautiful and way to dense to pick apart by hand

Attached Files:

2. Well i guess no smoke report for you blades :smoking: :bongin:

3. These are posted alllll day, and they're answered the same way:

There is no way to know just from looking.

Then there are some people that actually think they can guess and start guessing.

4. Super Grape Jungle

5. Matanuska Widow Cheese
    100%

6. lol, what, strain brain?

7. Super Bunghole OG

8. you sir have some kool aid OG , nice...

9. Honestly it looks just like some Grandaddy Purp I had the other week. Smelled pretty earthy and was mad dense too

10. I'm in the easy coast area, and I just ha some stuff of what looks like that, the grower told me it was: super chocolate haze sour kush, so dank

11. Oh no what ever will we do.

Looks kinda like beasters to me, which is just a type, not a strain. No way to tell by looking.

12. Good weed.

13. Fumunda cheesus

14. some sort of hybrid to hard to smell from just pic

15. even if there is a way for us to see the nug in person,smell it, feel it's density, we still couldn't figure out the strain. Only whether it's a sativa, indica, or hybrid

16. its weed bro,
    haha you cant look at it and tell the strain. its not like a car... you can have 5 different nugs from 5 different strains side by side, and its possible theyd look the same

17. Hmm, I'd smoke it :D

18. yeah man you got that Purple Sunshine Skunk, i can tell i took a science class in high school.