Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any idea how long thc will stay in my system?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Captnballarms, Dec 22, 2015.

1. I started smoking on April 9th , I have been smoking .2g a day, some days .5-.8g 6-7 days a week. I have smoked a few grams of BHO and a gram of crumble as well. My question is how long will it take for me to get clean? 1,2 or 3 months?
    I'm 5"11 and weigh 305lbs I am going to drink a gallon of water a day and burn 500 calories through exercise, will I be clean in a month?

2. 2-3 months to be totally clean. If you have an important job opportunity coming up you wanna give yourself at least 2 months and 3 to be safe. Just diet and exercise, you'll lose a lot of weight too which is always a good thing. I've been detoxing for 45 days and I'm still coming up dirty after dieting and exercising everyday. PM me if you have any questions

3. I seriously doubt you'll be clean in a month. By the way, there is a whole sub forum on drug testing. These drug testing posts in this forum are getting old. Guess I should ignore them. Never mind.

4. thc can stay in your system for up to 45 days. Although there have been tests done by people using these forums about hash and they have had it in there system for 3+ months.

5. The question you refer to is tolerance-related so the equation 1 high = 2 hours should help you get started. Calculate your tolerance from then on out.

6. Your words of wisdom are very cunning good sir. 🏻

7. I am confused

8. THC is for life there's no getting clean haha

But seriously just exercise and sweat it out then rehydrate everyday! Wear extra layers of clothing while working out to sweat more. I would agree with antihero 2 months at the least to be good. And obviously stop getting high if you have not already