Any Help With These Would Be Greatly Appreciated

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by noizviolation, Jun 24, 2014.

1. #1 noizviolation, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014
    Not sure what's going on with my babies, white widow, pro mix soil, rain water, day 2 flowering, no bugs, these marks are coming from inside the plant, the leaves eventually feel dry and crumbly, 400w hps 19 inches from tops, max heat on tops was 84, low heat on planters is 73. Flushed them on friday in belief of nitrogen toxicity. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Looks you have rust spots, calmag will fix that, 84 is too hot for some strians, some can take it some cant and also check your ph runoff.

3. Can you post a close up of the top leaf in photo 1

Looks like a nutirent issue,but how much are you watering them

4. You guys rock! Here is as close as I could get without the overhead light casting a shadow, umm watering has been a "weight of bucket" + moisture meter, which I grab the bucket lift it, feels light, probe with meter get a dry reading like 4 ( low green zone and 3 high red zone ) before giving usually 1 gallon of rain water. In 5 gal pails, I get like 2 tbsps of run off.

5. Ugh forgot the pic

Attached Files:

6. I shall certainly lower the temps, last night was the only night it got to 84, was so humid I think the dehumidifier was going full tilt all night to keep it around 55%. Now if it were that I needed cal/mag, can I use epsom salt as an alternative? Thanks again for tips and advice.

7. You did the right thing flushing,looks like Nute burn from overfeeding

index.jpg

8. Ok thanks very much, time release perlite, totally forgot, sent the wife out for perlite one day as I was short, she came back with MG perlite with their time release stuff in there, was all she could find =/ just makes me worry that flushing let out more of the crappy miracle grow nutes in the perlite. This grow was intended to be water only and just a bit of veg/tomato food. Clearly I messed that up lol.

9. #9 Geminate, Jun 24, 2014

I mentioned this earlier this morning in another topic but I have smoked quality cannabis (strain was G-13) that was grown with just soil and water.

10. If you are looking to grow with minimal nutrients and costs you should really look in to how to make your own organic compost / fertilizers. I'm not doing it at the moment but I want to so bad.

11. #11 noizviolation, Jun 24, 2014
    Yes for sure, I have 2 28.5 gal totes full of totally organic stuff that will be finished cooking this week, last turn of the soil I did, there was no smell of "dirt" left to it but a bit of work in the room before I haul the totes in and fill them with clones for sea of green. They are organic no till indoor beds I guess, I stole some of the soil I made in these totes and gave it to 2 of my clones, where as I just used seedling mix for the others. The 2 in the soil I made are already so much bigger and more vibrant than the rest! It'll be even nicer once I get em all into those totes lol. If I hadn't just started flower I would have put my 4 main white widows in the totes.