Any help is appreciated

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MrRayLPO, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Could someone help me with this. I not sure if something is wrong or not but the tips of the leaves are kinda curling upward.. It's only 8 days old..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. looks like heat stress

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]
    That's the temp in the room almost every day.. The highest it's been is 84.

4. that the temp where the plant is? its either heat or over watering

5. It's hanging like 2ft above them. Could possibly be over watering.. I water them when the soil is dry an inch deep tho..

6. I always position my LEDs to make the leaves do this. It's like they love the light, get boners and growth gets intense... I'm not sure if in practicality this is a real deficiency.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. My two are just 9 days old and I wasn't sure so I had to ask. What brand of LED are you using?

8. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I've been using a Platinum led, but recently ordered 2 custom LEDs, with CREE COBs and white lights. Should be arriving anytime now.

10. Platinum is what I want but I've been seeing a lot of people getting them CREE COBs and even making them.. About how much do they cost? I might try to put one of them in there with my 300w Galaxy..

11. I ordered them from ecosunlite, in China. The units have 3 CREE cobs, and 90 3w CREE xpe LEDs. Except one cob on one of the lights is going to be Bridgelux, due to me wanting a blue cob. Cree doesn't make one. They custom built them based on my spectral design ratios. One is meant for veg only, and one is meant for bloom.

According to DHL they will be here today. I will post pics late tonite.

• Like Like x 1
  12. It was about $800 for 2 lights.

• Like Like x 1