Any help identifying these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by DantesLion, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Hello everyone. Still trying to figure out whats going on with these girls. They've had these issues for awhile. This is my third grow and I have run into some issues, I can't seem to figure out. Some plants are loosing color, some have brown spots, which eventually leads to bleached and falling off leaves. I am using EJ Grow, Bloom (as of a day ago just switched to flower), catalyst, and micro blast. I tried a bit of Guano Bloom Crazy because it seems like a phosphate deficiency from everything I could find. But it doesn't seem to be helping. As you'll see from the pictures there is a little nat issue as well. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.:smoking-bong: IMG_1758.JPG IMG_1760.JPG IMG_1765.JPG IMG_1766.JPG IMG_1767.JPG IMG_1769.JPG IMG_1770.JPG IMG_1771.JPG IMG_1772.JPG IMG_1773.JPG IMG_1774.JPG IMG_1775.JPG

2. hey can yountell me more

what soil
    whats the soil ph
    watering sheduel and nutes youve used and how much

strain photoperiod or auto.

lights
    temps and humidity max and min

to me this looks like lock out
    id expect ya oh to ge below 6.4 at it seems you locking out P Ca and Mg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. also add some crab meal to the top and next time add it to the soil no more gnats or lava or any soil burrowing insects

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you for your help, I certainly appreciate it. I will put the answers below, next to the questions.

5. Thank you again. Much appreciated.

6. DE powder is good but whe its wet it wont work at all crab meal works wet dry and goves calcium to ya plant.

gnats can be buggers if there bad.

but ph at 6 is too low your locking out P Ca and Mg locking out them 3 will cause issues of what ya seeing. and i dont ph my soil i never do i let my microherd sort my ph out but for newer growers itz good incase of issues like this where its unsure what it could be so it can be good as a quick check to eliminate issues i use fully organic nutes so.i know my nutrients dont supress my microherd and i use water thats been out 24hrs.
    [​IMG]

if it ph a flush and getting ph up will help she wont make the leaves better she will most likely suck out what she can an drop them. but if you fix it it shouldnt get worse you wanna tak a pic every day and just see if its getting worse or getting better

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ordering the crab meal now. And adjusting PH levels. I will start taking a daily for comparison, I'll post some as well. Thank you again, your help is truly appreciated. Really glad I decide to sign up for this site. One last question for you if I could. I decided after my first grow (Technaflora Recipe For Success line) to go the organic route am I on the right track with EJ lineup and does a 24 hour brew make a big difference if I went that direction. Thanks again.

8. never used earth juice but if you wanna go.organic and in us check out the no till thread on the forum they guys there mix uo soil with all amendments in so you just use water and the feed is in the soil. all cooked up.

i used soil and organic.bottled nutes and i dont need to ph as i leave water out to evap clorine then when i feed the plant the microherd isnt supressed and they adjust ph ive not ohed in 4 years and still get perfectly green plants