Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any headshops in Pittsburgh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigglestick87, Oct 21, 2011.

1. You guys know of any headshops in pittsburgh? I only know of one called Hermit's Dwelling and it sells basic stuff. Would my best chance of getting a good bong for a good price be online here? I'm looking for around the 50-150 dollar range.

2. I googled it and found this shop:
    J&S Glass
    1918 Murray Avenue
    Pittsburgh, PA 15217
    Phone: 412-422-6361

GC has some nice stuff but you will be waiting a bit for shipping and its nice to support your local shops

3. I go to weirton, WV since I'm close to the border, Two headshops in that town due to Local Community college, also some in Mingo Junction. Real nice, great people, good prices, but may be far if your IN the city.
    Novelty Plus
    and Naughty By Nature are the ones in weirton, WV

4. Can't ship glass to PA

5. Shouldn't there be headshops everywhere? When I was in philly I saw atleast 20 just walking around. PA can't buy stuff from grasscity?

6. No sir. Most sites don't let us ship glass. Metal and everything else is cool, just no glass

7. Wow didn't know that! Thanx for the heads up! and I'm gonna check out that J&S glass. Looks pretty sweet from the reviews.

8. I think Etsy might let you ship glass to PA, and it's a more personal experience than on here, some people will even blow you designs that you want, personalized :cool: Good luck!

9. Hey guys, just got myself a new 90 dollar 3-arm 1 percolator with ice catcher bong. It's a little small but looks nice for the price. The headshop owner said it hit like a champ and was the best bang for the buck. Hopefully he's right, but the head shop was definately a step up from the other one I know. No backrooms and stuff hahaha. Thank you all for the input, especially Micashk. +rep!

10. No problem hope you like your new piece. post some pics if you can

11. Camera sucks or else I would "/