Any guesses??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by full melt, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Hi everyone i have a couple plants outdoors but i do not know what strain they are and i was wondering if you guys had a guess. They are quite tall about 6 feet right now and the leaf blades are pretty thick. I had one go into flowering to early and some of the leaves died and fell off but had tons of crystall on them. The leaves i had smelted HEAVY of lemon pledge but i havnt smoked any yet. I know this isnt alot of info but at least want to know if its a indica or sativa

Thanks

2. lol well theres no way to tell a strain and theres no way we can predict if its indica or sativa without pics..

3. If the fingers of the fan leaves are shorter and fat, and the plant is fairly short and bushy its most likely a sativa dormant strain. By short i mean around the 5-10 foot mark, indica dormant plants can be be easily 15-25 feet tall.

4. sativas are tall and lanky with long skinny leaves, and indicas are short bushy plants with short fat leaves. like everybody else said, we can't tell you the strain even with pictures. you can only get a good idea if it is sativa/indica dominant