Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any good ways to store weed long term? Many years. 20 possibly.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Killapilla200, Oct 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I have a special nug I want to smoke with my future kids and I want to save it for about 20-30 years.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. I hate to tell you this but you won't actually get around to doing it. Smoked, lost, changed your mind or forgotten about by then. Life takes over and some little insignificant bud from your past won't matter.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2

3. Why don't you just find out the strain buy some seeds then you can grow it and smoke fresh nugs with your future children?

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. I agreee. Grab some seeds and store them. Plant them and grow them together and then when the time is right get your kids high.

• Like Like x 2
  5. 30 year old nug would probably taste like pure shit but then again check online for sure fire long term preservation methods. Everything is porous to an extent and will slowly break down. 30 years is a stretch at least for quality and potency in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. What's special about it

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. & how do you know you will be even into to smoking weed in 20-30 years time? + why would you make your future chicken try weed? I'd offer to smoke my son/daughter up if they was 16+ & they was already into smoking weed, I'd treat weed the same way as my parents did when I told them I smoked, I'd let them bring weed into my house but they'd have to smoke outside :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  8. First nug I ever bought. Just a shard left.

• Like Like x 3
  9. You want to save the first nug you’ve ever bought....to smoke with your kids 20 years down the road.. cmon man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4

10. Dude you'll buy better weed in the future man I can't even remember the first weed I bought I think it was hash + think how potent weed will be in 20-30 years time, I've only been smoking 9 years and I've noticed a change in how potent weed is now compared to when I first started smoking so God knows how dank some of the weed will be in 20-30 years time

11. Heyyy guys take it easy on him. I Can relate. Been saving this burger and fries for my kid. Been keeping it in my attic for the last month. Figured we share it when he turns 21. Best burger I've ever taken a bite out of. Let's all hope my son saves a bite for his child 21 years after that day....

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. It,uh I, fuck I got nothing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ahh you're just a new smoker with a new infatuation. You'll get over it and completely forget about that bud eventually

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Nope been smoking for about 6 months every day. Just a sentimental guy is all

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Still a new smoker talking about his 1st bud. Regardless, you won't smoke that bud with your kids bro

• Like Like x 1
  16. Safety deposit box

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. That's what I was thinking, do they use dogs to sniff around?

18. "my future kids"

Lol
    Saving weed for people...who don't even exist!? wat?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. Leave the judgement at home

• Like Like x 2
  20. giphy-15.gif

• Winner Winner x 1