Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any glass blowers out there?!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theway2go, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Hello,

As the title states looking for anyone who can blow glass to a good degree and wouldnt mind doing an individual unique piece for me if i gave pictures of the shape of the piece i want and also design.

If not would be greatly apriciated if anyone could point me in the direction of any glass blowers that take requests and dont mind making 1 piece for someone...

The piece i would like is a spoon with this design i have found. It shouldnt be to hard but i cant seem to find an individual blower anywhere on the net

Any help would be great,
    Thank you

2. good luck with your search... post pics when its finished.

3. doubt i will get it finished mate! cant seem to find anyone that can blow the bloody thing i want! i contacted GC because i basicly want the design of one spoon that GC has and the shape of another spoon that GC has! but they cannot combine the both and they cannot give details of the blowers they use :mad:.

Here is the link to the shape of the spoon pipe i like:
    http://www.grasscity.com/colored-inside-out-spoon.html

Here is the link to the design of the spoon pipe i like:
    http://www.grasscity.com/glass-hand-pipe-heavy-inside-out-green-green.html

but i dont think its ever going to happen :( :( :( LOL

4. A lot of headshops will give you the name of the glass blower they use.

Head to the Artists Corner sub-forum of Grasscity and ask around there, there are plenty of glassblowers on here.