Any girl but a black girl?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tinkerbell26, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Yes I know but I was making sure to point out to him that not all blk women are like that...I was simply responding to a response...:wave::D

2. For me the way a girl looks is not based on the culture or anything like that, just purely aesthetic apeal. I prefer

1.White
    2.Asain
    3.Latino
    4.Black
    5.Middle eastern

in that order theres some sexy black chicks but I never seem to see many middle eastern girls that I really like. There isnt much too why this is my preference my dick has a mind of its own

3. #23 verbae, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
    Yeah okay, I'm going to move just to meet 'classy black women' ..who could give two fucks about me..right. No thanks, I'd rather just be somewhere I can be myself, and get along with everyone - vice versa.

Besides, I didn't say I don't know any classy black women; I was just answering your question as to why one wouldn't prefer them over another, and it's largely due to their personalities - they've got too much of an attitude. I mean, I guess some people dig attitude and drama .. but I'm just not the one to put up with bullshit.

I'm asian and talking to a black guy right now, and as much as I'd like to think we've matured as a society (being that 'interracial dating' is widely accepted) I still get hated on by a lot of black females. And yeah, I don't get along with many of them because of this (I have dated black guys in the past), but that's not to say I don't have black female friends, because I do. I accept anyone, regardless of their skin color, but this is just the collective impression they've made on me thus far.

4. black, white, yellow, brown, orange, their pussies are all the same colour, and more often than not they are all fucking nuts. all of them have different triggers in them that cause insanity. TRUST ME.

thats women for you.

and alot of them are two faced.

come on guys lets not be racist, stick to sexism, now thats funny.

5. Thats a bunch of bull....I cant stand it when I see people mean mugging interracial couples. Im all about letting people be ....Im sorry you have had bad experiences with black women.

6. Yeah i agree.

Verbae, to say that this is the general impression black woman have made on you so far, would mean you do look at race. if a black woman calls you out/ confronts you/ is rude to you , that will deepen the though that all black woman are like this.

can you honestly say you dont look at race? because i dont, honestly, and if a woman does something to me, i wont think its because of her race. trust me , there are plenty of rude white girls, its not a disproportionate thing, its just a thing amongst females, just because it happened to be black females doesn't mean you should mark that down against black girls.

dunno if im making sense.. fuckin gone...

7. This this this, holy fuck this. Personally I find black women beautiful, just like I find all women. But goddamn they are so fucking annoying I can't stand to be around them. I've met 2 black chicks I would go out with in my life, one in fucking elementary school and one in freshman year. It took 2 years for the freshman chick to turn into just like everyone else though.

I would love to meet one of those sexy smart maybe some short hair women you see on tv. yeah that's right I've never actually seen one in real life how fucking horrible is that? Or a hot asian chick, yeeaaah those asians are allllllllright. :smoke:

8. #28 verbae, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
    Haha, of course this is a race issue (not that I have one).. because we are currently discussing the topic of said race; OP knew this when she decided to start a very controversial topic, and I responded to this thread because of her second post (she saw people lurking, and wanted an honest opinion). This is just a discussion anyhow, I have not met every single black woman, girl, and child, therefore I do not know how they are all like; I've just come to understand this from my own surroundings.

Regardless if we were talking about white women, hispanics, or even other asian women, I would have still said some pretty negative things, because women in general tend to peeve me. It's not like I have a hate of women, but a lot of them that I've come across are immature, slutty, ridiculous attention-whore-mongers, and just bad at life, overall.

Like I said, it's the impressions they've made on me thus far.

9. #29 full melt, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    I don't want come across as some anime loving neckbeard but I am more attracted to Asian women than any other race. I have been for as long as I can remember. No idea why.

Most black chicks are very obnoxious. At least the ones I have met. I'm sure there are plenty of pleasant black women out there but unfortunately I haven't met them. White women have their flaws too. Which im not going to get in to. There are probably like 6 latina's in my entire country so I can't say much about them. The internet leads me to believe they have nice assets. Everyone can appreciate that.

10. Same here man, those perfectly symmetrical faces are cuter than a bag full of kittens. I experienced the longest boner of my life when I was in japan.

11. #31 full melt, Jul 6, 2010
    Haha, That's probably it man. Well said.

12. I don't know why other men think this, but to me black women are very rarely attractive. I don't know what it is, but I've seen very, very few black girls that I think are good looking. But it doesn't just apply to blacks, I usually find mexican girls extremely ugly. Not all, mind you, just most.

13. [​IMG]

14. I like all women : )

15. #35 GrapDutchDrizzy, Jul 6, 2010
    Im gonna run with this post

first im a black dude, and its true that a MAJORITY of black chicks, are way too fiery, obnoxious, rude, and arrogant..

but its only perpetuated by the stereotype that black dudes are ALWAYS supposed to be hard, outspoken, ignorant and aggresive..

Black women act that way because of the egos that spill over onto them by black men, and black men,
    even the black men who never choose to follow the stereotypes are forced to
    assimilate with this Extraordinary ego, because a black women is faster to
    challenge your manhood if you dont. Its a vicious cycle.

most people should be aware of the trend that is now predominant, where black men who show little to no signs of the black stereotype are called gay by black women

A positive, intellectual(willing to show it) black woman is a rare gem, a fuckin RARE gem
    or you could just go up north and find a whole bunch

16. when people say that (usually white people) they mean hood rats. Black women do tend to be louder but that doesn't mean they are obnoxious and annoying. I would never go after a hood rat cuz them bitches are nasty and can fuck you up with their press on nails

17. Oh, and who could find black chicks attractive nowadays, they mostly try to look European, all the fake wigs, contacts and all that stupid shit, find me a chick with dreads, or her natural hair and im all good

Thats not to say im ignoring our history and all the self-hatred we accumulate from this country
    this whole subject can be a lot more complex than you might think

18. My last word on this topic is that my precious daughter is a sista; I hope and pray her generation can finally transcend this question and people will be free to love more and judge less. My mother is a sista and so are my actual sisters, I couldn't imagine looking in any of their faces and drawing some of the conclusions freely expressed in this thread. (I know, I know, the OP asked the bloody question.)

As an African American male I choose who I will love, but as a son, a brother, a father and an uncle I will not disrespect the women that brought me into this world, and those that I must raise.

19. Me too dude, me too.

My parents are raising my nieces and nephew and their black (well mixed), my half-sister (black) wasn't able to handle raising them. My sister fit the stereotype to a T.

But I truly hope these little girls don't when their older. I worry often about what their lives are going to be like when their older.

20. ^^Strong father figures are the answer my dude

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.